WishList + Reminder

WishList + Reminder

by Sticky Apps

Sell to people who add items to Wishlist but don't buy

Jared Jamin

We need an option to have a floating bottom badge in the middle too not just on the left or right.

MyVintageSpirit

great app but it looks like its not made to function or show its existence via mobile devices, at-least not my iphone so far .. hmm...

if thats the case then i have no choice but to move on :(

BizzyOne

Looks great so far!!! Thanks a bunch!

Villancher Fashion Jewellery Boutique

Very easy to install. The email follow up is a fab idea.

The Kewl Shop

Easy to install and I like the follow-up email component very much. I think this will be an effective app, and great value too!

I would just like more ability to customize the wish list button, there is a way to upload your own though if you are more tech savvy.

K5 Optima Store

I just downloaded this app to my store.

Noticed that when you load a product page, a few seconds later the wish list button shows up at the bottom of the page. However the issue is, that as soon as the wish list button shows up, my default image I have set for that product is changed automatically.

Why would this app need to change the default product picture for the wish list button to appear on the page? This is the only thing stopping me from using this application.

Hopefully the app developers can look into this for me and get back to me ASAP with a solution so I can use this app.

Friendly Fundraising Inc

I was dying to have a plugin like this. I love it when I get them from shopping at other stores, because I forget what's in my cart a lot. This plugin is easy to set up and does just what I was looking for. Great plugin!

KK Events

Set up and Integration was really easy, video helped - look forward to having potential sales followed up and turning into sales.

Beyond Hype

Helpful app with great support team!

Forged Through Fire

Wow! That literally took me 30 seconds to setup. Much easier than other wish list that require you to modify your site's code in seven different spots and still don't look the way you want.