WishList + Reminder

WishList + Reminder

$5/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
May 8, 2015

We need an option to have a floating bottom badge in the middle too not just on the left or right.

Jared Jamin
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 29, 2014

great app but it looks like its not made to function or show its existence via mobile devices, at-least not my iphone so far .. hmm...

if thats the case then i have no choice but to move on :(

MyVintageSpirit
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 3, 2014

Looks great so far!!! Thanks a bunch!

BizzyOne
September 12, 2014

Very easy to install. The email follow up is a fab idea.

Villancher Fashion Jewellery Boutique
Time spent using app: 13 days
August 26, 2014

Easy to install and I like the follow-up email component very much. I think this will be an effective app, and great value too!

I would just like more ability to customize the wish list button, there is a way to upload your own though if you are more tech savvy.

The Kewl Shop
Thailand
July 28, 2014

I just downloaded this app to my store.

Noticed that when you load a product page, a few seconds later the wish list button shows up at the bottom of the page. However the issue is, that as soon as the wish list button shows up, my default image I have set for that product is changed automatically.

Why would this app need to change the default product picture for the wish list button to appear on the page? This is the only thing stopping me from using this application.

Hopefully the app developers can look into this for me and get back to me ASAP with a solution so I can use this app.

K5 Optima Store
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
July 18, 2014

I was dying to have a plugin like this. I love it when I get them from shopping at other stores, because I forget what's in my cart a lot. This plugin is easy to set up and does just what I was looking for. Great plugin!

Friendly Fundraising Inc
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
July 3, 2014

Set up and Integration was really easy, video helped - look forward to having potential sales followed up and turning into sales.

KK Events
July 1, 2014

Helpful app with great support team!

Beyond Hype
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 30, 2014

Wow! That literally took me 30 seconds to setup. Much easier than other wish list that require you to modify your site's code in seven different spots and still don't look the way you want.

Forged Through Fire