WishList + Reminder

WishList + Reminder

by Sticky Apps

Sell to people who add items to Wishlist but don't buy

Zinnia Folk Arts

I just installed it and it was super easy even for a non-techy person. It looks great on the website so I'm excited to see how well it works. I only gave it 4 stars because I haven't seen how it works yet but so far, it seems great. Thanks!

JNSQBoston

REALLY cool app!!!

Im not very good with this whole computer thing lol but this app is easy to use!

Da Flokk

Love the app! And hats off to the guerrilla strategy behind getting higher ratings on the app store WINK! WINK! All set to use this and hope it is as good as the reviews claim it to be!

A2Z Ozone

Works and looks great. Going to be a helpful tool in our business.

UNDERATED

Very easy to set up. Can't wait to see this app in action.

Amy's Country Candles

I am so exited about this app. I have pages full of people that abandoned their carts.Looks like a couple of Thousands of Dollars. I am hoping to get them all to come back today and buy them. I just need to figure out how to email them now. Thanks you guys!!!!! Exited.

Backdrop Blessings

This app is an amazing value for what it offers!

FULANI

wow can't believe how fast an easy it was to install! loving it already

Maxwell Designs

I love how simple it is - I didnt even have to install anything! I love that I can communicate with potential customers on their own terms. Great!

Pretty & Polished

So far so good. I will update it after a month or so.