WishList + Reminder

WishList + Reminder | Reviews

by Sticky Apps

Sell to people who add items to Wishlist but don't buy

Shim-lin's Bootique

This was very to install, love it, would definitely recommend this app.

Awfully Pretty Shop

Easiest Wishlist app to install. Looks great. Great options. Overall, super app. Would recommend to anyone who wants a Wishlist for their online shop.

VIVA-LUXE

Great app and support excellent. I had a few questions and issues and they were dealt with promptly and efficiently. Would recommend the app and company!

Go for Cheaper

great app, easy to install and look stylish. The only wishlist app with the reminder option. Hopefully more features will be added in the future

Cup And Brew

This is by far the best Wishlist available. The ability to put the star ratings anywhere you want to (and as many places as you want) is head and shoulders above any other competitor in of itself. However, the other key feature definitely set crown WIshList + Reminder as the king.

When a customer adds something to their wish list off a your product photo, a small copy of the photo slides down the page and becomes "stuck" to the customer's wishlist bar (which can be customized as to colors, locations, etc).

Moreover, the wishlist actually sends reminders to folks that they have items in their list - completely automated (this can be turned off). I don't know about you, but anything I can do to automate my store, the better I like it.

Yes this list does not yet (although I suspect that it is in works) support mobile, but I know in my store, 99% of my customers visit from PCs and 100% purchase from PCs. I have yet to have any conversions from mobile (and I've got a great mobile theme). Then again I sell expensive items; if you are selling gummy bears this may be a consideration.

All in all, after going going through 30 or so apps, I've paired it down to WishList + Reminder, most the Bold series, and Coolence Abandon Aid. Wishlist + Reminder is definitely in the top tier.

wagletworks

This is a no-brainer to add to your store! I love this app and we often tout this feature in our marketing efforts. Easy to set-up, easy to use. Can't recommend this app enough! If you have installed it yet, do it now. It's worth it!

www.gummybabies.com.au

This is my criteria for any app purchase:

*Must work well
*Must be easy to install
*Must not slow down the site
*Must pay for itself
*Price - Must be either a one off reasonable fee or a fair monthly charge
*Must have fantastic support after it's installed

Well hey, this app ticks every box, my only note is that currently it doesn't show on mobile but to be honest my mobile site is to full of pop ups anyway so I actually prefer it that way...5 STARS *****

KAVUT

Easy change, fantastic effect! Must have!

Petit Armoir

Easy to install, easy to customise and apply settings. A very no fuss application that will benefit my customers and me! Love it :-)

Tangled Yarn

A great app, very easy to install. Not at all intrusive like other wishlist I've looked at.