WishList + Reminder

WishList + Reminder

by Sticky Apps

Sell to people who add items to Wishlist but don't buy

Cosmenaturbiovrai

TRès bien astucieux à recommander

Nostalgia Den

Simple to install and customize. Looks great in my store! Love it!

Aussie Discreet

Aussie Discreet uses all these guys apps to grow our site https://aussiediscreet.com.au they are easy to add and remove when needed no coding.

Shiree Odiz 1

Super easy to set up and extremely effective reminders. Would like some more customization options but overall a great app to prevent leaving money on the table.

We Are Pop Culture

Seems cool so far. Bout to take this baby for a spin. but overall setup is easy

www.YourFishStore.com

Few things I noticed right after installation.... 1. The wishlist icon is on the right hand side directly over shopify icons that are on sales. The over lapping is a sore eye to viewers. 2. Cannot view the details of the customer wishlist through the app stats. This would be greatly beneficial so I can email them and maybe offer them a lower price for items on their wish list to make a sale. 3. Support response is pretty slow so far. Email about the issues 6 days ago and still waiting for a response. Other then that the item is good and I will continue to use if, if these issues can be resolved. Ill be glad to give it 5 stars if I can get a response... Mean while viewers are seeing the overlapping of icons on my website while I wait for a response. Updated: Jessica was about to resolve the issue. Completely Satisfied. A+

MyVintageSpirit

great app but it looks like its not made to function or show its existence via mobile devices, at-least not my iphone so far .. hmm... if thats the case then i have no choice but to move on :(

BizzyOne

Looks great so far!!! Thanks a bunch!

The Kewl Shop

Easy to install and I like the follow-up email component very much. I think this will be an effective app, and great value too! I would just like more ability to customize the wish list button, there is a way to upload your own though if you are more tech savvy.

Friendly Fundraising Inc

I was dying to have a plugin like this. I love it when I get them from shopping at other stores, because I forget what's in my cart a lot. This plugin is easy to set up and does just what I was looking for. Great plugin!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6