WishList + Reminder

Sell to people who add items to Wishlist but don't buy

$5/month. 14-day free trial.

Cosmenaturbiovrai

Location France

TRès bien astucieux à recommander

Aussie Discreet

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Aussie Discreet uses all these guys apps to grow our site https://aussiediscreet.com.au they are easy to add and remove when needed no coding.

Shiree Odiz 1

Time spent using app About 1 month

Super easy to set up and extremely effective reminders. Would like some more customization options but overall a great app to prevent leaving money on the table.

We Are Pop Culture

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Seems cool so far. Bout to take this baby for a spin. but overall setup is easy

www.YourFishStore.com

Few things I noticed right after installation....

1. The wishlist icon is on the right hand side directly over shopify icons that are on sales. The over lapping is a sore eye to viewers.

2. Cannot view the details of the customer wishlist through the app stats. This would be greatly beneficial so I can email them and maybe offer them a lower price for items on their wish list to make a sale.

3. Support response is pretty slow so far. Email about the issues 6 days ago and still waiting for a response.

Other then that the item is good and I will continue to use if, if these issues can be resolved.

Ill be glad to give it 5 stars if I can get a response... Mean while viewers are seeing the overlapping of icons on my website while I wait for a response.

Updated: Jessica was about to resolve the issue. Completely Satisfied. A+

MyVintageSpirit

great app but it looks like its not made to function or show its existence via mobile devices, at-least not my iphone so far .. hmm...

if thats the case then i have no choice but to move on :(

BizzyOne

Looks great so far!!! Thanks a bunch!

The Kewl Shop

Location Thailand

Easy to install and I like the follow-up email component very much. I think this will be an effective app, and great value too!

I would just like more ability to customize the wish list button, there is a way to upload your own though if you are more tech savvy.

Friendly Fundraising Inc

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

I was dying to have a plugin like this. I love it when I get them from shopping at other stores, because I forget what's in my cart a lot. This plugin is easy to set up and does just what I was looking for. Great plugin!

KK Events

Location Australia

Set up and Integration was really easy, video helped - look forward to having potential sales followed up and turning into sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6