Wishlist ‑ Wishlist Favorite

Wishlist ‑ Wishlist Favorite

by Green Frog

Allow customers to save wishlist items & see wishlist - $1/m

Thevillagepharmacy

Great Support. Very responsive.

Muddaritaville Studio

Fast friendly service. My customers are going to love this app!

Egret Bay

Fast friendly and helpful service. Thank you so much for your speed and assistance in setting up the wish list app on my store :)

Thedealshark

Fantastic and FAST service, thank you!

Baby Onesies Online

WOW so good! They were so fantastic and set it up for me and made all the custom changes I asked for.

Luxury Chair Supply

Simple and effective app with easy install.

But the customer support is great! They have very quick response times and resolve any issues/answer questions right away. Thanks, guys!

Pure Y

Very good apps and the staff is very good and fast for the issue

Alpha Stamps

Basic but does the job. And these guys are diligent (and prompt) at answering questions or implementing revisions.

Nancysdailydish

Greenfrog answered my initial email to them in less than 24 hours, before I'd even installed the app. Once I decided to add it, they completely installed it for me and removed the old Wishlist app that I no longer used. They installed it and made a modification to work on my site the way I wanted it to. I highly recommend! Fast and proficient service!

Leon Apparel

I had a terrific experience with Greenfrog's support. I emailed them for help and got an immediate response and the fastest service ever. Cannot reccommend enough! Thanks guys!

Previous 1