Wishlist Hero , 리뷰 481개

good working this app

My Store
앱 사용 기간 5분
답글 Revamp개 2023년 9월 17일

My Store, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

2022년 6월 3일

I had a number of questions and requested a few modifications, all of which were swiftly answered and adjusted for me by Sameh from their customer service. This app is very easy to customize and I think it will be a wonderful addition to my website for my customers.

Spice Craze
답글 Revamp개 2022년 6월 5일

Hello Spice Craze,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Revamp family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us. Cheers.

2022년 7월 18일

Team is incredibly responsive. Design can be modified and is very subtle on the website, just what I was looking for.

A Jar of Pickles
답글 Revamp개 2022년 7월 19일

2023년 4월 5일

Great app, does exactly what is needed and great customer service is support is needed! I would definitely recommend this app for your wishlist needs.

ClearMind Clothing Ltd
캐나다
답글 Revamp개 2023년 4월 6일

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Wishlist Hero and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app. 😊

2020년 7월 27일

Just installed this app and the customer service was amazing!! It needed to be installed manually on my site for some reason and they responded to my request for assistance very quickly. You can customize colors and fonts to match your store theme. Appearance is really important to me, so this was a must. Thank you!

Andi’s Boutique
2022년 2월 7일

Very good and fast customer service. I had some queries and was helped very quickly. Thank you very much! I can absolutely recommend it.

Vasenglück GmbH
독일
답글 Revamp개 2022년 2월 20일

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

2022년 7월 22일

So far so good. It was really easy to set up and it does exactly what I want! I love that the customer doesn't have to be signed in, but I can still get feedback on what people are interested in.

Greengate Images
답글 Revamp개 2022년 7월 24일

Dear Greengate Images,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback. We aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your everyday needs. It is our pleasure to always make you satisfied, wishing you a great day ahead🤩!

2022년 11월 7일

I’ve only used the Wishlist app for a day and already I’ve found it very useful. Some of my customers have gone crazy by adding up to 200 albums so they can keep track. Some customers have told me directly how useful it is so I’m glad I’ve included it. I’m yet to settle on a regular monthly level but that will come with time. So far though I can see how useful this app is for my business.

Kpop Moon
영국
답글 Revamp개 2022년 11월 8일

Kpop Moon, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

2022년 1월 24일

Funktioniert gut und sieht gut aus! Fand es zwar komisch, dass man für einige Dinge den Support anfragen muss, und nicht einfach auch einen Code zur Verfügung gestellt bekommt, Nachdem der Support aber super schnell die gewünschte Änderung vornimmt, passt das sehr gut so!

Fabihaft
오스트리아
답글 Revamp개 2022년 1월 25일

Fabihaft, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

Danke schön

2021년 11월 19일

I've only been using this a few days but so far I am very pleased. I wanted the heart icon to appear in my navigation, but with my theme it was not showing up. I submitted a help request, received a quick reply and with access to my theme, they were able to fix the issue for me! It works beautifully and I'm looking forward to seeing how my customers so that I can increase sales and do some targeted marketing. Thanks!

Sophie Stargazer Boutique
답글 Revamp개 2021년 11월 21일

Sophie Stargazer, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊