Wishlist Hero

Wishlist Hero | Reviews

by Revamp

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Mariette et Paulette

I downloaded the app recently. I am happy with the assistance which helped to edit the customer email notification, and they fixed the appearence on my website.

aest.

Tolle App, die sich auch im Gratismodus schon super anpassen lässt. Das Dashboard ist übersichtlich und auch das Design lässt sich gut in den Shop einbinden.

December 5, 2021

aest. , Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

Danke schön

RE-LAX

This app is great, as you can integrate it easily into your website. Very user friendly and also great support from the team.

December 5, 2021

Dear RE-LAX,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback. We aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your everyday needs. It is our pleasure to always make you satisfied, wishing you a great day ahead🤩!

Dressify

Customer service is great and helps you fix any issues that might have, the app works great. Recommended!

November 30, 2021

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

Sound Sandbox

Outstanding
I demo-ed a lot of wishlist apps and this one came out on top. It functions really well and they have an outstanding support team. The few times I've reached out to them, communication was fast and any changes were done quickly and accurately. Thanks again!

November 28, 2021

Sound Sandbox, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

Your Everyday Planner

I was looking for an app to add to my site for customers to create wishlists of their favorite products. I am not knowledgable in coding whatsoever so I needed a user-friendly app to help me create the perfect experience for me setting up and my customers using. I downloaded another app but it required some coding and I immediately got a headache while trying to set it up. This app has just the right amount of customization options for me and the support team is top notch. I asked a question late Sunday night/early Monday morning and received a response within minutes! Sameh was so helpful and completed my requests perfectly with no hesitation. 10/10 recommend!

November 25, 2021

Dear Your Everyday Planner 🤩

We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback. We always work hard on making our app better and this has been our reward - to have customers like you 🤍 Thank you one more time from the whole Revamp team!

Sophie Stargazer Boutique

I've only been using this a few days but so far I am very pleased. I wanted the heart icon to appear in my navigation, but with my theme it was not showing up. I submitted a help request, received a quick reply and with access to my theme, they were able to fix the issue for me! It works beautifully and I'm looking forward to seeing how my customers so that I can increase sales and do some targeted marketing. Thanks!

November 21, 2021

Sophie Stargazer, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

Modesty n Mind

This app was very easy to set up, and I'm excited to now have a way to let customers/potential customers save their favorites on a wishlist that is also easily shareable. I've only had this app for a few days (so not sure how it'll improve conversion rate yet) but would recommend.

November 18, 2021

Modesty n Mind, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

Keto Groupie

Easy to set up. Great options. And absolutely amazing support! I emailed a special request and they responded immediately and met my needs! Excited to start using this app.

November 15, 2021

Dear Keto Groupie,

WAHATI-Stoffe

Wish list / notepad that leaves nothing to be desired. Support is fast (15 minutes) and friendly. Clear recommendation.

November 14, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on track and improve the app every day. 😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21