Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

STORM & MARIE

Great app! It was easy to set up. We wanted a customization. They were so quick to respond. They were very helpful - and very friendly. I can't describe the support service!
We have even recommended the app for another brand.

Dear STORM & MARIE 🤩

We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback. We always work hard on making our app better and this has been our reward - to have customers like you 🤍 Thank you one more time from the whole Revamp team!

Monica Haff Designs

I'm using the add to wishlist feature and it was easy to set up. I wanted to have a thicker heart on my top nav so I reached out to them late on a Saturday night and they helped design and install a new, thicker heart in the nav for me. They were so quick to respond and when I woke up on Sunday morning, they were ready to install it for me. I really appreciate that kind of customer support. It's hard to find these days.

Dear Monica Haff 🤩

Belle&stars

J'ai effectué l'installation de cette application depuis peu, directement après l'installation un email ma étais envoyé pour la bienvenue et la demande d'assistance pour la configuration de la wishliste, j'ai envoyé ma demande pour ajouter le bouton sur le menu déroulant, aussitôt envoyez aussitôt réalisez je suis très satisfait du support et de votre aide merci beaucoup, je recommande cette application qui s'installe en quelques minutes et aussi pour le support de qualité. I recently installed this application, directly after the installation of an email was sent to me for the welcome and the request for assistance for the configuration of the wishlist, I sent my request to add the button on the drop-down menu, immediately send immediately realize I am very satisfied with the support and your help thank you very much, I recommend this application which installs in a few minutes and also for the quality support.

June 15, 2021

Belle&stars, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

Merci

BEILI BEAUTY

amazing app and can't describe the support service they edit my code and added this function to my store, totally worth it

Hello BEILI,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Revamp family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us. Cheers.

Furmori

The support team is very helpful. They help to integrate their widget and app to my existing theme with pre-existing (and wasn't working) wishlist button and fix them as my requests.

June 15, 2021

Furmori, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

Muybonita.co

It's really productive to have this app on my store. Customer service is incredible, they help me every time I change my theme.

June 15, 2021

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

Blackbird Fabrics

We have only had this app for less than a week, but because it was super easy to integrate and customize for our store, our customers started using it immediately. Really great functionality and the small coding adjustments that needed to be made were done incredibly quickly - really great customer service!

Dear Blackbird Fabrics 🤩

Bracelet Fantaisie®

Thanks to your team for your excellent work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Wishlist Hero and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app. 😊

Mummy Nantes

Very useful app and great support team who helps me to install correctly the wishlist button. I recommend !

Dear Mummy Nantes 🌝,

Thank you for making our day great and giving us good vibes before the weekend. We are super happy to be of service. Cheers and have a good one ✨!

Veganja Shop

Definitive! I've tried many, and this is definitely the best whishlist app! Installs in 2 minutes. Great app and amazing support team. They respond quickly and solve problems immediately! Reccomended

Dear Veganja,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback. We aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your everyday needs. It is our pleasure to always make you satisfied, wishing you a great day ahead🤩!