Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

The Unknown X

The app is good and the team is just so helpful and patient! I tried to integrate a wishlist function to my websites, however just couldn't do it properly by myself. I emailed them and someone promptly helped and answered and solved issues. Highly recommend!! ✨

OddGoods

I recently removed the most popular and expensive wishlist app from my store and replaced it with Wishlist Hero. I can't really comment on its impact on site performance yet, but it definitely loads faster than the previous app—I suspect because its feature set is limited to essentials and doesn't include the feature-bloat of my previous wishlist. I found it easy to install, but I'm also good with code, so adding the icon to the header was a breeze (I'd be very skeptical of the negative reviews regarding removing the header icon—These people simply don't understand how code works—this icon has to be manually installed and manually removed). Update 6.2.21: Sameh's customer service has been simply fantastic. I'd recommend giving this app a try if you're in the market for a wishlist. I don't see any downsides.

Gaia Lumi

Great support in term of time response and effectiveness! Highly recommended app. Sameh provided me with the best custom support I've received so far from app developers.

Cold & Pink

I have tried lots of wishlists apps but this one is the best! I don't know how you make it but the style of your buttons design and everything is just right for my website theme. And I believe its design is perfect for most of themes because this one is the most beautiful one. Another good thing is this app is really good to use! Other apps always let me to install the code by myself but my theme's code files are complex so it is inconvenient to add codes. But this one can directly let users view the effect. The price is also the cheapest I guess. Most of Wishlist apps restrict features like add Like Button to collection or quick view at their free plan. And only 100 items can be added in wishlist for free. But this one is 500 items for free. All of basic features are available.

December 16, 2020

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words and excellent feedback. Your review means a lot to us and let us know we’re on the right track!

Green Box Qatar, Division Of Flat Blue Trading WLL

Great App and the best customer support. you guys deserve 5 stars.
even if I cant see some features, I just messaged the support and they did it for me within few minutes. Even the free plan is perfect to have on your store. Thanks Team. Highly Recommended!!!

Craftaz

Great app and great customer service! The developers were very responsive and helped me adjust the app so it goes perfectly with my store. Highly recommended!

dayoffsociety

The app is very useful & the customer service is amazing. They could help me very fast. Thank you Wishlist Hero

Seek Space

Works great and the free plan is so useful! Customer service is amazing too! Really amazing app, thanks team!

Wearable Tattoo

Great app. It definitely improves my customers' experience on my online store. I would certainly recommend it to others!

Happy-Hemp-and-Co-france

Awesome app. Awesome features. Awesome customer service. Better than any other wishlist app tried...and i tried them all...thumbs up!!

November 8, 2020

Thanks a lot for the excellent review, appreciate it.