Wishlist Hero

Wishlist Hero

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
August 22, 2021

I have been using this app for a while now am very satisfied. Also, whenever I have a question the support theme responds and solves the issue very quick. Definitely recommend!

Ofinie
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Revamp replied August 23, 2021

Ofinie, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

August 16, 2021

I needed some updates made to the code on product pages and how the wishlist button appeared... they quickly addressed my issue and made the required changes.

N101
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Revamp replied August 18, 2021

Dear N101,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback. We aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your everyday needs. It is our pleasure to always make you satisfied, wishing you a great day ahead🤩!

August 14, 2021

application TOP, facile a installer, tout fonctionne correctement, très content de cette application.

ALOKARMA
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 8 hours

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

Merci

Edited August 10, 2021

This app is very simple and useful. In addition, the support team is quick to respond. It's one of the best apps I've used.

てのひら商店街
Japan
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Revamp replied August 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Wishlist Hero and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app. 😊

August 9, 2021

Great app! The initial setting of the app is quite easy and when I needed some adjustments, the support team was very helpful and fast. I would definitely recommend this app. There is a free version so you can test the app and decide if you want to switch to the paid plan which is really appreciated. Thank you!

Cash Positive
Czechia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Revamp replied August 15, 2021

Cash Positive, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

July 28, 2021

Great app and great support. I asked for some changes and they did it immediately. Great work. Well done.

B2BRANDS
Greece
Time spent using app: 9 months
Revamp replied August 1, 2021

B2BRANDS, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

July 28, 2021

10/10 service, very professional team answered all my messages and solved all my issues in very short period of time.
I recommend this app for all.

vavbe.com
Turkey
Time spent using app: 8 months
Revamp replied August 1, 2021

Hello vavbe.com,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Revamp family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us. Cheers.

July 22, 2021

Sto usando questa app e mi trovo molto bene, il servizio clienti è veloce e fantastico a completare quelle piccole personalizzazioni non effettuabili da back end. La consiglio vivamente

LA PORTA DEI SAPORI
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Dear LA PORTA DEI SAPORI,

Grazie

July 22, 2021

Great App, reallyimproved our sales and they also have really helpful developpers who can help you with the installation

Wood Floor Store
Ireland
Time spent using app: 3 days

July 21, 2021

Fantastic app, fantastic support. I highly recommend 100%. Some of the functionality required assistance and it was prompt!

Chideno Canada