Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Mint Juleps Sugar Hill, GA

Update: Customer support continues to listen to our feedback and be incredibly helpful to make sure this app is exactly what we need. 10 out of 10 recommend.

Easy to install, easy to set-up, easy to customize, customer support was very responsive and even customized some settings for us after we were set up and running but wanted some things to look a little differently.

May 12, 2020

Thank you for your the excellent review. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.

LUCA PIRELLI | Inh. Lukas Prehl

Location Austria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App and PERFECT support service. I didn't expect that much for such less money. This app really does a great job and I would definitely recommend it to everybody, who don't want to spend a lot of money for another app that does exactly the same things but is much more expensive.

May 12, 2020

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

icshirts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is one of the best apps I have ever installed on my store. It is easy to install, it features an elegant interface, integrates well within the site and full of options that makes selling more efficient.

NALUGO

Location Germany

Good looking and working wishlist app with excellent support for individual adjustments. Perfect for mobile devices.

May 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating. Appreciated.

SugarBunn

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Customization is quick, easy, simple and straight to the point. I was able to make and a customize a wishlist in less than 5 minutes.

Silk or Lace

Great customer service with some custom requests! We were able to work with an external app (Searchanize) to help integrate Wish List Hero into our platform. Thank you for your help!

Spark4Happy

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

Installed this application on the recommendation of a familiar webmaster.
I really liked it - everything is simple and convenient!
But most importantly, I really liked the support from the creators and webmasters of the application. These wonderful specialists have installed and configured everything for me, quickly and efficiently! Moreover, it’s convenient for me that I’m not a very good webmaster). Very happy and grateful!

Thank you so much!

Prim Soles

Location Philippines

Beyond happy with the app and beyond satisfied with the customer service I received. My request was immediately attended and resolved.

Tabs Abbigliamento

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Six stars to the customer support: efficient and very proactive! Five stars to the functionality and three stars the design of the popups and the wishlist page. I very suggest this app and it worths to be installed!

Nintendo Online Store South Africa

Location South Africa

Great app and easy to use! Worth having on your website and love the dashboard to insights and analytics!