Wishlist Hero

Wishlist Hero

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Revamp
4.7
November 1, 2021

Good! I wanted to change something on the layout of the wishlist but i did not know where i can change it. I send a message and within a couple of minutes i get a email back and they have change the layout for me! Helpfull and good app!!

Sambucco
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 months
Revamp replied November 2, 2021

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

October 31, 2021

Super App, awesome support. <3 Customer Service customized my theme by my wishes within minutes. Outstanding service! 5*

Baltic Vibes® - Maritime Streetwear neu definiert
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
Revamp replied November 1, 2021

Hello Baltic Vibes,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Revamp family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us. Cheers.

October 30, 2021

I love this wishlist manager. Best free plan with amazing functionalities and the ability to edit almost everything. Highly recommend

ComptoirVintage
France
Time spent using app: 6 days
Revamp replied October 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Wishlist Hero and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app. 😊

October 27, 2021

I tried 3-4 wishlist apps, but somehow none of the meshed very well with the debut theme I use. I eventually concluded, there is no one size fits all. Wishlist hero was closest to what I wanted, with a very reasonable pricing. I decided to give a try with their support, if they can mesh the wishlist functionality seamlessly into my theme. I asked a ~5 list of changes that I wanted to see, they understood it immediately and they have done it in half a day. Now it is my turn to hold my end of the bargain, I went ahead with first paying tier, and will be glad to go to the next once my wishlist activity requires that.

Fancy But Functional
Hungary
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Revamp replied October 28, 2021

Dear Fancy But Functional,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback. We aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your everyday needs. It is our pleasure to always make you satisfied, wishing you a great day ahead🤩!

October 26, 2021

I use this apps and it's really good ! You can personalize your wordings and the colors of the wishlist. For the installation of the icon on the header I asked for help and the developper was really fast to anwser my request !

BERTHIE
France
Time spent using app: 11 days
Revamp replied October 28, 2021

BERTHIE, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊