Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Sophie Stargazer Boutique

I've only been using this a few days but so far I am very pleased. I wanted the heart icon to appear in my navigation, but with my theme it was not showing up. I submitted a help request, received a quick reply and with access to my theme, they were able to fix the issue for me! It works beautifully and I'm looking forward to seeing how my customers so that I can increase sales and do some targeted marketing. Thanks!

November 21, 2021

Sophie Stargazer, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

Modesty n Mind

This app was very easy to set up, and I'm excited to now have a way to let customers/potential customers save their favorites on a wishlist that is also easily shareable. I've only had this app for a few days (so not sure how it'll improve conversion rate yet) but would recommend.

November 18, 2021

Modesty n Mind, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

Keto Groupie

Easy to set up. Great options. And absolutely amazing support! I emailed a special request and they responded immediately and met my needs! Excited to start using this app.

November 15, 2021

Dear Keto Groupie,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback. We aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your everyday needs. It is our pleasure to always make you satisfied, wishing you a great day ahead🤩!

WAHATI-Stoffe

Wish list / notepad that leaves nothing to be desired. Support is fast (15 minutes) and friendly. Clear recommendation.

November 14, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on track and improve the app every day. 😊

Cymbal House

Good working and good looking app. Developer is prompt and helpful on set up and some further styling.

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

Kinky Toy Store

This app works well and is easy to install. This app does what its claims do and is easy to manage. Customer service is friendly and ready to help. I recommend this app to all. https://www.kinkytoy.store

November 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Wishlist Hero and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app. 😊

Singerie Ltd.

We wanted a way to put up a Wishlist for our clients but the heart was not appearing properly. Because our picture sizes are not exactly the same size, Sameh assisted us in placing the "heart" where it was the most consistent. I was amazed at the level of customer service they provided. Rare these days.

November 10, 2021

Dear Singerie,

Generation 1985

Great customer service. Sameh is amazing customer support. Whatever I requested he did it in no time.

November 4, 2021

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

Mahdi Company

This app is great and perfect solution for enabling Wishlist feature in Shopify. I am currently using this app for enabling Wishlist feature in different pages of my store. Customer support is great. They helped me implementing the feature and they did most of the work enabling the app. Thank you for your timely and professional response. Kudos to you guys

November 3, 2021

Mahdi Company, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

Bless And Bliss Store

Oh my gosh, probably the best customer service I've experienced from any shopify app! Sameh was fantastic at making a fix for me for my new theme to work.. looks so great! Very happy!

November 2, 2021

Hello Bless And Bliss,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Revamp family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us. Cheers.