Wishlist Hero

Wishlist Hero

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 20, 2022

Great app for adding a wishlist to product and collection pages. Works with 2.0 theme and is very customizable. I needed assistance with install on collection pages and support responded very fast.

TFC&H Co.
Time spent using app: 22 days
Revamp replied September 21, 2022

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

September 18, 2022

It was an amazing experience working with them. The support and service was very fast. The app was simple to navigate with wonderful features. They quickly gave us an assistance with our installation request and did it in no time. Thank you so much and more power!

MOLEWAY
Revamp replied September 20, 2022

Dear MOLEWAY,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback. We aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your everyday needs. It is our pleasure to always make you satisfied, wishing you a great day ahead🤩!

September 14, 2022

The customer service is very good, the response speed is fast, and it is also quickly integrated into the menu options for me! Thanks a lot for your help. After using it for a while, it is indeed a very good integrated application!

stich imagine
Greece
Time spent using app: 3 months
Revamp replied September 14, 2022

Hello stich imagine,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Revamp family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us. Cheers.

September 12, 2022

I recommend it, but it takes quite a long time to work on the request but the result is good overall.

Rotiee
Time spent using app: 12 days
Revamp replied September 13, 2022

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on track and improve the app every day. 😊

September 9, 2022

Application au top. J'ai reçu de l'aide rapide et efficace pour la mise en page de mon site. Je recommande à 100%.

SAKURA FROM PARIS
France
Time spent using app: 2 days
Revamp replied September 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Wishlist Hero and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app. 😊

Merci

September 8, 2022

The customer support is top notch! Was a huge help when it came to customization. The only downside I saw so far is that it affects the load time of the site slightly. I hope it gets fixed. But overall, the app's amazing and totally worth it.

Soul Dreams
India
Revamp replied September 8, 2022

Soul Dreams, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

September 6, 2022

Customer service very responsive and quick solved any issues straight away would highly recommend find it also to be a great add on to my pet shop

PET GRANGE
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Revamp replied September 7, 2022

September 5, 2022

Easy and good I recommended it to everyone, good gob, now under review and try, good luck.
i recommended

Best Choices
Saudi Arabia
Revamp replied September 6, 2022

Best Choices, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

September 4, 2022

I love this app! I installed and tested a bunch of bad wish list apps before I found Wishlist Hero. This is the best. Even the support is the best ever! Thanks Sameh for help to customize it for me!

Stockholmsfoto
Sweden
Time spent using app: 10 days
Revamp replied September 5, 2022

Hello “Stockholmsfoto,

August 31, 2022

This app is so easy to set up and use. Support was speedy and effective to add the icon to category pages.

Rainbow Nation
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Revamp replied September 1, 2022

Rainbow Nation, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊