Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Jewel Rugs

Good wish list app with helpful support that is quick to reply. Has a good pricing plans that work at different levels of your business.

Dear Jewel Rugs 🤩

We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback. We always work hard on making our app better and this has been our reward - to have customers like you 🤍 Thank you one more time from the whole Revamp team!

Wéva

Really good app for wishlist and I highly recommend them because anytime you have a problem, a question or a request, you can send an email and be sure you will receive an answer and solution to your problem in no time.

Hello Wéva,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Revamp family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us. Cheers.

Joouhl

Fantastic App! Every store needs a wishlist and this app does the job so quickly for me. It is very easy to install. The developers are fast and responsive. I had a request on styling and they did it for me within seconds. Thank you team!

June 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Wishlist Hero and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app. 😊

Sparkle N Twist

I sent an email for some assistance and the response was amazing. I was assisted immediately. Highly recommended.!

June 15, 2021

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

Fresh Hot Flavors

I was able to integrate this app to match my semi-cusom theme pretty easily, and the staff was very helpful with the stuff I couldn't figure out myself! I like the features so far and look forward to using it!

Dear Fresh Hot Flavors 🌝,

Thank you for making our day great and giving us good vibes before the weekend. We are super happy to be of service. Cheers and have a good one ✨!

Vasyqo

Una app de lo mejor en el apartado de lista de deseos, el servicio de atención al cliente es perfecto, muy rápido, gracias.

Gracias

Klondike Mike's

Tried others. Same old-same old. Not wishlist hero. Inject Fav icon onto image, fabulous! Floating Fav list icon, fabulous! ... If that's what you are looking for.

June 15, 2021

Klondike Mike's, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

SKIN-MATTER.COM | This is Skin Matter UG

I am positively surprised by the professional and hands on customer service, including coding for your specific needs! Super quick, super efficient. Can only recommend!

Dear Skin Matter 🤩

SHELOVE

Eu realmente gosto desta aplicação . Eles ajudaram me a configurar o botão na minha loja como eu queria. Recomendo sem dúvida esta APP . Parabéns pelo excelente trabalho

Hello SHELOVE,

Obrigada

Kiara Sky Professional Nails UK

Excellent app, nice to have something for customer to save for potential ordering. App easy to set up

June 15, 2021

Kiara Sky, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊