Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Mishastyle

Location Saudi Arabia

I tried over and over to contact support but no one answer and no one back to my email it's tooo annoying

NuvoleBlu

Location Italy

Worst app ever. I contacted support several times and gave them access to set up the app, but nothing. They never answered me. Bad service.

DezyMart™

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER !- THEY WERE GIVEN ACCESS TO STORE, BUT THEY NEVER DID NOTHING TO RESOLVE. The "Add to Wishlist from Collections & Quick View: THIS CANNOT BE CONFIGURED UNLESS YOU CONTACT SUPPORT - even though I PAID PREMIUM, you would expect prompt response , but this has been ongoing now for about 2 WEEKS, THEY GOT PAID , FIRST THEY CLAIM THEY COULD NOT GET IN STORE THEN SENT THEM SEVERAL SCREENSHOTS OF THEIR COLLABORATION APPROVAL AND ONE TIME ACTIVITY LOG IN MY SHOPIFY ADMIN BY ONE OF THEIR TEAM MEMBERS FROM EGYPT !!! THEY SIMPLE DID NOT RESPOND- I AM THINKING MOST OF THE REVIEWS ARE FAKE!

karenina.ro

The wishlist is not showing the product photo, the number of items added to it and it's not very custom-made, I mean you can customise some things, but not the essential features, so it will look like an app from another website, not yours.

Lea-Mia-Shopping.com

Worst app ever worst customer service the design is cheap don't download this crap if I could give them -10 I would

December 26, 2021

Hello,

we are sorry you feel this way, As per our conversation, support working hours were clearly stated in the ticket reply, unfortunately, you did reach out outside of the working hours, and we replied first thing after returning from the weekend.

We do believe in the importance of offering the best service to our customers and pride ourselves on doing so to all our customers. We are sorry you don't feel the same.

We have offered to help apply needed modifications or help remove app-related files. please respond anytime if you want help.

Jenston Girl

No customer service. Still waiting on a rely to the multiple emails I sent 3 days ago. Auto reply don't help me or my business.

October 28, 2021

Hello Jenston Girl,

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a review. We are sorry that you had a difficult time reaching out to our support team. Our support staffs are available via email. Also, we are available to attend to any priority issues over the weekend. Looking forward to assisting you further.

Tree Planet

The app itself is fine...and I appreciated the quickness of reply for the support, but its impossible to communicate and share issues and be understood. I asked to have one thing fixed, but in the end this issue was not fixed. Due to my initial request and probably some coding mistakes on the part of their tech..other issues on my homepage arose and caused problems in my theme. Support created unnecessary changes and then were not able to fix them so I had to ask removal of the code. Not sure if it all got removed, but I removed the app and hope it doesn't mess with my theme anymore. Not recommendable. Especially if you have to ask for modifications, as it created more chaos then solution. The developer or the coder working for this app doesn't seem to be experienced with these types of modifications.

Shop The Paws

I used this app for quite long time, and I finally found a theme that can support Wishlist without any third party app, however when I delete this app, it didn't remove the code from my theme.
I contacted them to help me remove the code, they asked me what is my code so that they can send me request of access, which they did not send me. other provider are usually send the request straightaway before they even ask the code because it was set anyone can send request.
they don't bother to send request at all. was trying to find any FAQs regarding removing the codes, but there is none!!
so when you decide to get this app, think of long term!
worse service ever!!
now my theme is tucked because of their slow service!!

December 24, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry for that. We responded to your email request two days ago (Dec 22nd). We always stand behind our products. Please, feel free to respond to our earlier email or contact us at apps@revampco.com for further assistance.

Breigh Marie Boutique

I uninstalled this app and they are continuously charging me monthly fees and told me it was shopifys problem. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

February 18, 2021

As explained, we only use Shopify Payments. Which does add the recurring payment automatically to your Shopify monthly charge only if the app is installed.

Moreover, we have no access to refund any amount once the app is uninstalled. That is why we did recommend you to reach out to the Shopify support team for this matter.

Please note the recurring payment was cancelled by you on uninstall on January the 21st

Newbie Kids

contacting customer support many of times but no answer,message support for 4 days straight no reply, i would like to have an app that i would be able to have assistance when i need it, thanks for your time.

September 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry you had a bad experience. We did respond on the same day asking for store permission. We also emailed you for clarification, we would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further, so you you can get the kind of excellent experience we're known for.

Previous 1