Wishlist Hero

Wishlist Hero

by Revamp

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Tree Planet

The app itself is fine...and I appreciated the quickness of reply for the support, but its impossible to communicate and share issues and be understood. I asked to have one thing fixed, but in the end this issue was not fixed. Due to my initial request and probably some coding mistakes on the part of their tech..other issues on my homepage arose and caused problems in my theme. Support created unnecessary changes and then were not able to fix them so I had to ask removal of the code. Not sure if it all got removed, but I removed the app and hope it doesn't mess with my theme anymore. Not recommendable. Especially if you have to ask for modifications, as it created more chaos then solution. The developer or the coder working for this app doesn't seem to be experienced with these types of modifications.

Shop The Paws

I used this app for quite long time, and I finally found a theme that can support Wishlist without any third party app, however when I delete this app, it didn't remove the code from my theme.
I contacted them to help me remove the code, they asked me what is my code so that they can send me request of access, which they did not send me. other provider are usually send the request straightaway before they even ask the code because it was set anyone can send request.
they don't bother to send request at all. was trying to find any FAQs regarding removing the codes, but there is none!!
so when you decide to get this app, think of long term!
worse service ever!!
now my theme is tucked because of their slow service!!

December 24, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry for that. We responded to your email request two days ago (Dec 22nd). We always stand behind our products. Please, feel free to respond to our earlier email or contact us at apps@revampco.com for further assistance.

Breigh Marie Boutique

I uninstalled this app and they are continuously charging me monthly fees and told me it was shopifys problem. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

February 18, 2021

As explained, we only use Shopify Payments. Which does add the recurring payment automatically to your Shopify monthly charge only if the app is installed.

Moreover, we have no access to refund any amount once the app is uninstalled. That is why we did recommend you to reach out to the Shopify support team for this matter.

Please note the recurring payment was cancelled by you on uninstall on January the 21st

Newbie Kids

contacting customer support many of times but no answer,message support for 4 days straight no reply, i would like to have an app that i would be able to have assistance when i need it, thanks for your time.

September 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry you had a bad experience. We did respond on the same day asking for store permission. We also emailed you for clarification, we would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further, so you you can get the kind of excellent experience we're known for.

fansells

This is the worst app i ever met
it disappeared after I paid.their service told only i upgrade then it could come back. Can I take money return?

May 12, 2020

We're sorry you feel that way. Per our prior communications, the app is working fine and you've used all of the quota assigned, and were notified via email to upgrade. Then, as a courtesy, your quota was unlocked to give you a chance to upgrade. We had hoped that you continue to enjoy the app, and invite you to contact us at apps@revampco.com