Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

ChinaHobbyLine

Location Hong Kong SAR

Just ok, they fixed the issue as requested. That would be better if they have a chat for communication.

Resolute Records

Not bad so far. Better than the other reasonably priced Wishlist apps. Just waiting to hear back from their support team for assistance with adding a collection page icon etc. (Just emailed them, so I don't expect to hear back for 24 hours.) I'll update my review once I've used it more.

October 28, 2021

Hello Resolute Records,

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a review. We always work hard on making our app better. We are always here to help 🌝

American Food Market

In general, the app is great. Customizable, has all the necessary features, looks good and the support is nice and fast. But there is one big drawback and is the reason why I don't give 5 stars: It significantly reduces the loading speed of the website. Once this is fixed, I will give 5 stars.
Also, I would like to see multiple languages supported and not just the ability to translate to another language. Apart from that, the German translation in the admin backend fluctuates between funny and horrible. But at least no customer sees that.

June 11, 2021

We would like to thank you for your feedback. For multiple languages support, we're working on integration with several apps for that, will keep you posted. Will also contact you to get more details on the issues you've mentioned.