Wishlist Hero

Wishlist Hero

by Revamp

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

CLARAH

英語のみでわからないこともありましたが、サポートの方に連絡すればきちんと翻訳機能を使用してやりとりしていただけました。すぐに対応してくれたのですぐに実装できてよかったです。シンプルで使いやすそうなので楽しみです。

June 15, 2021

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

ありがとうございました

EBISU惠比壽日藥直送

設定很簡單,但是如果可以把手機和電腦的設定分開設置會更好,字體顏色和愛心的顏色也希望可以分開設置。目前只能單一色調,我希望愛心是紅色,但是文字可以是深綠色之類的,現在愛心紅色文字也是紅色整個看起來就太過鮮豔。

June 15, 2021

EBISU惠比壽日藥直送, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

谢谢

getthis.co.za

Works amazing with my theme. Would def recommend as its clean, hassle-free, great customer service and an amazing price.

Qudo Jewellery

Simple to use and set up. Would like to be able to make it simpler for customer to email wish list without logging in, it takes a bit of looking around, and I think this should be the first option to share rather than via social.

Connii's Craft Studio

The support team was very helpful with my requests to edit the style of the wishlist. For the most part I love the look of my wishlist, there were a few changes that were unable to be made but it wasn't a huge problem. It has nothing to do with the function of the wishlist but more of the aesthetics of it.

Born Clothing_1

A great application and although not too customizable on your end, the developers are very helpful and can customize certain things. This is by far the best wishlist app aesthetically and functionally that I've found after hours of browsing Shopify's app store. I did have an issue getting a response for a while from them (a month and no response to my emails) but they have since got in touch and sorted the issue.

Lilith by Katarina Baban

I really like the app, but would also like further support on it if possible

As it doesn't seem possible to add the favourite icon to my menu and the dashboard is not working from my Shopify panel. Not currently on any plan, still on trail so I don't know if I'm getting support because of it.

Black Alice Lingerie

Pretty decent app. But we had to remove it, as its overall look&feel is a bit amateurish (even for a free app).

LP Online Boutique

Nice Plugin, Very helpful and easy to use and setup, just if few more options to control the way the popup look would have been given then it would have been much better.

Julekompaniet

Intuitive and easy to use app. Just what we needed for our new shop. Had some trouble to get the heart icon to appear in collections but I got really great and quick help from the support team.

April 13, 2020

Thank you for the excellent review. Glad you liked it.

Previous 1