Wishlist King

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
25. prosinec 2023

First: really easy to install and customize! It looks great and works perfectly!
For an even better look on my website I needed help in the backend and what can I say? Best support you can have! One day before Christmas and on Christmas Eve!!! Alex made the changes I needed and now it looks perfect! The app and the team are really high recommended!

KENSONS for dogs
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 14 dny
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 26. prosinec 2023

Well, what can I say. Uhm uhmm... 😁
No worries at all. I am very thankful for your appreciation. Cheers

22. leden 2024

Excellent support! Our special requests were implemented very quickly and the result looks amazing. I can highly recommend this app. Thanks to Max and Alex for the fast service.

GIBSON DESIGN STUDIO
Švýcarsko
Doba používání aplikace: 5 dny
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 23. leden 2024

Thank you very much Isabel. It's been a pleasure working with you. Cheers! Max & Alex

24. listopad 2023

After looking at several options, based on functionality, Klaviyo integration, and very fair monthly costs given there are no limits to wishlist actions, we decided to go with Wishlist King. From the very beginning, the support has been absolutely fantastic, and the support team has made the integration a breeze. We had very particular ideas on how we wanted wishlisting to look and operate on our site, and the team went above and beyond in implementing them into the site. The end result is looking awesome, and will be a great addition to our site and for our customers!

K PLACE
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 26. listopad 2023

Thank you very much for leaving such a detailed review. I am glad we were able to create a customised and great looking integration with you. All the best. Alex

4. duben 2024

Klasse App. Funktioniert alles hervorragend und der Service beim Einrichten oder Sonderwünschen ist der Beste, den ich bisher gehabt habe. Weiter so.

Nutraply
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 4 dny
24. červenec 2023

So far so good.
The app is doing exactly what it's supposed to be.
Haven't integrated the Klaviyo flows yet, hope this works as well as the rest.
The team at WishlistKing has been super helpful and reactive to all our requests, and customized the app to make it seamless with our site.

M19MINUS
Hongkong – ZAO Číny
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
26. červenec 2023

The customer service from the team behind the app is just perfect! They respond very fast and understand directly where the problem lies. They are super nice and do the absolute best in delivering what you want! I recommend this app for sure, everything works well and it looks amazing too! Super happy with Wishlist King!

am-antwerp.com
Belgie
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 27. červenec 2023

Thank you very much! Max said it was a pleasure working with you. All the best.

16. leden 2024

Quick and Easy to use - I messaged asking for assistance at midnight to implement the code onto my site and I woke up to a fill implementation!

Absolutely fantastic service!

Lucidora
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 23. leden 2024

Making things happen in your sleep, that's what we like to hear! Thank you for your kind words and all the best. Alex

23. říjen 2023

Great app. Considered several Wishlist apps but this was definitely the best for customer ease of use. Required a few tweaks which were carried out straight away. No loss of speed since adding to my site.

Frontiers Man
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
20. říjen 2023

Wishlist king is really intuitive and easy to setup. 5/5!

Alex and the team went above and beyond in tech-supporting setup and install after a theme upgrade caused a problem on our site. Despite this not even being related to their app they pointed me in the right direction.

Out of Darts
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 21. říjen 2023

No worries! Happy to help... Thank you for being appreciative. Cheers, Alex

2. listopad 2023

Great app! Easy to use and set up and makes our wishlist experience look really nice. Max with the Wishlist King team has been very responsive and helpful getting our wishlists ported over.

NanaMacs