Wishlist King

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
2. leden 2024

TLDR: Their support is awesome and I highly recommend!

I was looking for wishlist apps that were straight ahead, easy to integrate, and gave me the functionality I needed. Landed on Wishlist King and gave it a go. Had everything I needed but not quite everything I wanted, just that little something between good and great. So I reach out to support. Enter Alex. The guy's a legend. Bada bing bada boom Alex gets everything looking and working fine and now I'm about to look great to my colleagues tomorrow morning. All around great experience. Thanks!

Elms Puzzles
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 4 hodinami
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 4. leden 2024

Ha! Thanks heaps for the kind words. Always great to work with positive professionals like yourself. All the best. Alex

19. listopad 2023

Recently began using Wishlist King after a previous app we were using was limited unless you kept upgrading plans, costing $$$. Wishlist King is all inclusive with no limitations and well worth the small monthly subscription. The team, including Alex was so helpful from the very beginning, answering all questions and assisting with the integration. Can't recommend these guys enough. Keep up the great service!

STORE TO DOOR
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 5 dny
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 21. listopad 2023

No worries mate... thanks for being a pleasure to work with. Cheers

8. leden 2024

Great customer service and great app. We absolutely love it! www.XGear101.com

XGear101.com : Sneaker Tees Clothing : Shirts to Match
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 9. leden 2024

Thank you my friend. It's been a pleasure! Alex

15. srpen 2023

Absolutely a great app! They also can customize it for you. The support and respond time is great. I can only recommend this app!

Fitfashion.dk
Dánsko
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
22. září 2023

Support is excellent - thank Max for the fast reply and custom help!
and the wishlist app is very comfortable to use.

Goldbergh
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 25. září 2023

Thank you for the kind words and continued trust! We certainly enjoy working with you. Cheers

24. září 2023

Works well, had a minor problem and contacted support. Got helped super fast, the suppport service is amazing. All the features works and also optimized for other features as well !

The Bloor
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 8 dny
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 25. září 2023

Thanks so much. It's been a pleasure working with you! Cheers, Alex

22. říjen 2023

Very complete application. Attentive support team at all times. Recommended for any online store.

LINDAS
Španělsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 23. říjen 2023

Thank you for the review. I'm glad we were able to assist with customising the wishlist experience in your store. All the best. Alex

11. září 2023

I tested out about 5 of the top wishlist apps in Shopify yesterday and Wishlist King was BY FAR the front runner. It's younger than the others so fewer reviews so don't be mislead, it's absolutely fantastic from start to finish and beyond (particularly customer service). Better still it's definitely the most cost-effective for what you get and the second best priced app was an absolutely headache that you paid in other ways. A massive factor for me was having the wishlist icon in the header next to the cart which all the other apps make you pay $$$ every single month for, whereas Toby and Alex immediately zoomed in and did it for me (god I hope they don't mind me saying... haha) These guys should be so proud of absolutely nailing it at every turn!

BEBE MARCHE
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 19 hodinami
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 13. září 2023

Ha, thanks Emily. It sounds like you've done your homework! Appreciate the kind words and I'm glad we were able to deliver. Thanks for being a legend. Cheers

28. listopad 2023

Nice costumer service!
they offer setting up themselves the app in your store. just give them access as collaborators.
Very helpful.

AimVeal
Doba používání aplikace: 24 hodinami
21. listopad 2023

What an impeccable job you've done! Thank you so much!
They kindly helped me with the settings of the app.
This is an easy-to-use app even if you are not an English-speaking person.
I will give you five stars!

StarBrick37☆
Japonsko
Doba používání aplikace: 24 hodinami
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 26. listopad 2023

You are very welcome my friend. It's been a pleasure working with you. Alex