Wishlist King

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

Ultra Seller Shoes

The app is amazing, it fit our theme perfectly and the support helped to solve my questions. Thank you Alex, for your patience and help at all times.

CUCU Covers

Really impressed with this app. Runs fast & smooth and integrates perfectly into the site. Top notch installation service as well from Max. Cheers!

ByStenholt

I really love this app. It is very easy to use and my costumers also love the app. Wishlist King were very sweet to make some changes and install the app for me.

WORLD OF TROUT

Thanks Appmate for the great app and thanks Alex for your great work. I am more than satisfied and can only recommend you. Keep up the good work Great service that gives you the app all integrated into the theme. The integration of the app into the store was very fast. It makes it very easy for me as a store owner. The big time difference between Australia and Germany was no problem at all. Alex implemented all my wishes very quickly and reliably. All agreements were kept. I especially like the possibility to customize the design. This makes the store unique and fits super to the own corporate identity. Alex has always asked for feedback and asked whether everything is now as I imagine it. Also, the app can be translated completely in German, as in my case. Conclusion:
I would also distribute 10 stars. I think the app and the service are more than worth the money.

Flourish Leather Co

I wish a review would do this company justice! The customer service and developers on this app are simply amazing! They customized my Wishlist to make sure it would work properly with my custom theme, they helped me install it... moving around the icons and getting everything in place with no issue. During one of my shop openings I was having coding issues with my site (not due to their app, it was a technical issue on my end!) However I am NOT technically inclined. They went into my site and fixed a simple coding error. I wish a review could really SHOW how much this company has done for us... but you'll just have to take it from me. I absolutely love this app, so do my customers. If you're on the verge of adding a wishlist to your site.. I would highly recommend Wishlist King!! They're wonderful to work with!

Fp Art Online

AMAZING. Fast and 100% customizable with no limited numbers of items to be saved. This is what I define as the perfect wishlist app. NOTHING out there can compete with this. Well done guys !

JUMII TOKYO

Best plugins and best customer support! I will be using this forever.I will use this forever and I really appreciate it. I will visit customer support again if I need anything else.

THE H.W.DOG&CO.

The support team have been really helpful. We installed this app last week and they helped us set up and customize. Thank you Alex!

Junior Bambinos

Not only is this a great App with the functionality to allow our customers to create wishlists, the customer service has been excellent. We requested support with installation late on Friday (UK time) not expecting a response till after the weekend. The team were on it straight away and also resolved an issue with a conflicting app. Often we get told that it conflicts and the developer basically says choose another App - not this team they went above and beyond to ensure the it worked for our site. Thanks from Juniorbambinos.com

Threadheads

Best Wishlist app on Shopify hands down. A secret gem for large catalogue store owners. It's blazing fast and not buggy at all. It can be customised to the theme of your store. And it also sends wishlist events to Klaviyo. Alex and Max were awesome helping us configure it for our store. Thanks guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23