Wishlist King

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

WGCShop

It has no beautiful decoration, but simple and perfect wishlist apps, highly recommended............

Outback Retro

I have used this app for a long time now on my store www.outbackretro.com.au it is fantastic I highly recommend using it on your store
pros I have found it very easy to set up on I edited the code to make it look how I like, the price is low for what the app offers my customers and the data it provides my store is fantastic it allows me to know my customers interest in products.

cons I only have one issue with the app I cannot set the icon colour to be a whole red heart.

ABC Fashion

Great app and worth the monthly subscription! The customer service is outstanding: We recently changed our Shopify theme, and they installed the app into the new theme in less than 24 hours from when we requested assistance. Thanks again!

MagicAtYourDoor.com

I tested most of the Shopify Wishlist apps, and I can honestly say that Wishlist King is perfection. Not only does this app do everything that I needed it to do, and quite affordably, but also their customer service was extremely responsive, and went way above and beyond to update my website code so that the app would operate exactly as I wanted it to. I can't say enough about this really...if I could give more than 5 stars I would!

Esprit de l'Himalaya

I love this app! Max very promptly did the installation and configure it perfectly to match my theme. It is subtle and beautiful and does what it is intended to do. Great app, great support team.

4b4

most great application on Shopify wishlist apps store.
upgraded my store CX.
Thank you so much.
recommend this app from japan

TBS The Beautiful Store

I highly recommend this app - it offers great analytics too which is important. Also, the support is amazing - Max went above and beyond to set mine up (it is easy but I wanted Wishlist's help) and made the whole installation and process seamless. Install it - you'll be happy!

H.O.FASHION

Very nice Team Fast and make the job with 1A Quality!in any language!Best Wishlistapp for low price!

Pixi Beauty UK

Great app and super helpful team! They were very responsive and got it live for us asap. Highly recommend!

Lulu Babe

So happy with this app. It looks great, performs well, and is excellent value compared to other Wishlist apps. The developers are very helpful with the install and making sure it's running as expected.