Wishlist King

Wishlist King

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 29, 2020

Very good APP !! Support is excellent. They respond very quickly, they make all the changes you want. It is better than any Wishlist APP we have tried.

αTENEα
Greece
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 23, 2020

Great experience! It looks so nice in my shop and works great! I needed a few specific updates and they were able to help me with it right away.

Sterling & Me
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 17, 2020

Love it! Alex was super helpful and had the app installed within a couple of hours after I requested help! Looks great on the store. Thank you!

JoliLuxe
Time spent using app: 29 days
September 9, 2020

I LOVE it! So easy to set up since the developer took care of everything within 24 hours. Works great, and I love the easy dashboard for viewing what customers are liking. Great product development tool. I struggle with installing so many apps before I get to the right one. I highly recommend this if you're short on time (and temper).

frisqie
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 6, 2020

Max is THE BEST! He helped us to integrate the app with another app on our site. He was also VERY responsive. He knows his stuff!!! I wish that I could rate them 10 STARS!!! We researched all of the other wishlist apps before choosing this one and we couldn't be happier.

Tee Guru USA
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 5, 2020

Fantastic support by the developers. Things were up and running in less than an hour. The developers' team will work with you individually, but I loved the way they had set it up from the get go. Clean, straightforward and aesthetically pleasing wishlist, just the way I wanted it. Max has been fantastic in communication. Another thing that I really like is that the price is based on your shopify subscription and not on the number of items on wishlists, as do most other wishlist apps. I sell art and antiques, with a large and constantly growing inventory, and I don't want to be thinking about the number of wishlist items and functionality. This is perfect for store owners with large inventories. Finally, there was a hiccup with subscription rate at the initial setup because my store was on a "pause and build" plan. If that happens to you, make sure to reach out to the support team, they fixed the issue immediately. I highly recommend the app and the team behind it!

Avant Antique
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited November 23, 2022

Incredible! The free set-up and customisation is worth a 5 star review in itself. The app exceeds all expectations and is supported by Max and the team at Appmate who are quite simply superb. They adapted the standard Wishlist King design to suit our new theme without hesitation and have saved us time and money in costly development work. We cannot recommend Wishlist King enough!

King of Cards
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited August 18, 2020

Great app. Installed really quickly as well. I needed help with something and they replied and sorted it out really quickly. Great app, exactly what my customers were asking for.

Paper Chic Plans
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 9, 2020

Customer service is amazing! Max was such a pleasure to work with. He insured the app was working properly with my theme.

Mod Instinct Limited
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 10, 2020

Great support team, unfortunatly a strom in my town take over the internet for the rest of the weekend, so here i am. Great app; just for the record, my first email was on Thursday, was till the second (Saturday) get my problem Fix!!

Thanks again!

Capital Bear
Mexico
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Appmate replied August 8, 2020

Thank you very much for updating the review. I totally must have missed your initial enquiry from Thursday, sorry about the delay! I'm glad Max was able to assist. Thanks again and all the best, Alex