Wishlist King

Wishlist King

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited June 10, 2020

We recently updated the template and had a bit of an issue getting it to work because of the way the template was designed. The support for this app is amazing. Alex helped us get it up and running and even helped with some of css work to make it look perfect! The plugin itself is widely liked by many of our users, so glad it to get it work on our new template.

ecru
Kuwait
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited June 2, 2020

A really advanced wishlist app that ticks all the boxes. Alex was amazing in setting it up on a test site and then putting it live as part of their service. A+!! Thanks again guys.

Wagner's Rose Nursery
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 30, 2020

Great customer service! Thank you so much, Alex, for your help to solve my problem. I am very happy to use your app.

Boutique SWEET BIRDIE
Japan
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 25, 2020

Amazing app support by Max.
They will do the setup for you, just get in touch with them.
Prompt effective communication.
Your app to be on the wishlist!

Moto Central
India
Time spent using app: 7 days
May 20, 2020

Great, straight forward app that does exactly what it claims to do. No fancy bells and whistles but works flawlessly for what we need. Support (Alex) was fantastic in setting it up, even worked with another app provider to implement custom functionality.

SOBA - ShowOffs Body Art
Time spent using app: 21 days
May 2, 2020

The app works great in our shop! We needed some individual adjustments and had contact with the support team, especially Alex. His support is great, really - super fast, very efficient and almost every WISH is possible :-) Would recommend it to everyone who wants an easy and good looking wishlist app in their store! 5/5!! :-)

DEAR DARLING BERLIN
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 30, 2020

This app is truly the KING! It's exactly what I was looking for so my customers are able to save their favorite products super easy and even share them with others. Everything is smooth and simple, since the app developers install and setup the app for free. And it even works perfect in German! The app is also backed by nice analytics and I could see some first engagement right away! The support was very fast and always very friendly. Plus, the price for this service is more than fair. I could not be more happy :)

SPIRIT - beauty excellence
Germany
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 21, 2020

Great app with super fast support. The app seamless integrate with my website. They did set up professionally and fast.

Halin Shopping
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited April 17, 2020

I think the app is amazing, very simple, straight to the point, and looks amazing on my storefront! I was unsure of how to do a few minor things and their support team was very responsive and conveniently resolved all issues within a very small amount of time.

Divine Lash Co.
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 14, 2020

This wishlist is app is super clean and totally necessary for customers to save their favorites and come back to them. Alex has been amaaaazing every time I need a bit of help. Love!

Pursh Collection