Wishlist King

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

AYM

Really great app that allows customers to save wishlists. Super insightful for us to see the lists of products that are the most wanted and allows us to plan stock build around this. Team at Appmate are super helpful!

Sportzzheads

Most useful wishlist app out there, you don’t have to do anything, they do all the coding and modifications, integrates with multiple apps :) like filters recommendations etc. Best wishlist app out there and it doesn't affect speed

Savanna Jane

Great app with excellent customer service. We had issues installing it with our smart filter, but Alex was so helpful and able to fix the issue.

AboutRuby.com

Wishlist King is an elegant, well-appointed app with the key features I was looking for. In addition, the customer support was first-class!

The Cookie Countess

VERY impressed with the customer service, and most importantly our customers love it. It's very simple, fast, and easy to navigate. It doesn't require a lot of clicks for the customer to get a wishlist step up and start adding items, so the conversion rate is very high. The best wishlist app for us.

What Fashion Wants

Great app! I love this app, I didn't know how to load it on my website so they did it all for me they are really helpful. This was exactly what I was looking for something simple to use.

Constantly Varied Gear

This app is extremely useful. The only issue that we have had is that our customers actually use it too much, and the list is so long it can't load... Good problem to have. Max has been extremely helpful with some customized solutions to our issues as well. Highly recommend.

Storyforher

I am not good with codes, so I asked for some help from the customer services. The service was excellent and very fast. I would like to take this oppertunity to thank whishlist's team and in particular Max ! Regarding the app, I highly recommend, works fine and looks Nice on my store.
Hervé

Boutique Step Up

The App works great, it was installed very quickly and easy to run. Provide me insight onto what shoppers like.

Mean Mothers Creations

Amazing customer service they went above and beyond for me.
The app is perfect for my store
Love the free trial plus prices are reasonable