Wishlist King

Wishlist King

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited December 28, 2022

I tried other wish list apps but this one is the best. Alex provided first class support even during the holidays, it was all installed for me. I highly recommend this app.

Titania Creations
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited April 9, 2020

Alex from Wishlist King set up everything in our store. It looks great and visually integrates perfectly with our theme and branding. I didn't have to do anything. I highly recommend this app.

Kenzina
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 7, 2020

Elegant look, great ux. Also very helpful support. I checked most of wishlist apps and this one has everything I needed.

Noski Noski
Poland
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited April 6, 2020

The help I received was fantastic from Alex. He got the app up and running in no time for my website and couldn't do enough to help. Highly recommended!

Realm of the Witch
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 3, 2020

I used this app since I had launched my store. It's really easy to use and seamless. The response from their support team is very quick! Recommended!

SugarAndVapor
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 8 months
Appmate replied April 4, 2020

Thank you very much. ☺️

March 30, 2020

I tried several wishlist apps and I liked this one the best by far. They will install it for you. I didn't need installation help, but I had an icon that needed to be aligned. Support was very fast and Alex had it fixed in no time. Very happy with this app!

Politique.shop
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited March 20, 2020

This app was the only one that worked for us and provided the best UI/UX among many others I've tested.

We've had a minor issue re-installing it (caused by Shopify API) and the app's support rep Alex responded very quickly and fixed it perfectly.

This is a 5/5!

Well Woven
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 18, 2020

Incredible support!! They installed me the app for free and provide me help in issues such as translating it into Spanish

By HANDEL
Spain
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 16, 2020

Amazing Service and amazing app ! Definitly a must have for us.
The Setup is quick and the team does an amazing Job to get you the most out of the app. They are very fast with the Service. 5 Stars +

SOLT UN PEPER
Germany
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 23, 2020

This App is absolutely fantastic, exactly the functionalities we needed. The customer support is outstanding. I was worried because I didn't know how to implement the code but Alex got back to me after 1 hour and within the day everything was customized the way I wanted it. Will surely keep using this. Keep the good work up!

Reeflections Fish & Live Animals Trading