Wishlist King

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

Equistar

This is beautiful design wishlist! Works very well. And support team is totally amazing! They added wishlist where i want. Quick response. I’m not developer. I asked many questions. But support gave me answer one by one. You can edit CSS and language what you want. Thank you very much for all your support Alex!

うまく機能してデザインがショップにフィットするウィシュリストを探していましたがついに満足いくものを見つけられました!サポートチームの方が設定してくれるので私のようにベーシックなHTMLとCSSしかわからなくても、設置して欲しい場所を伝えると設定してもらえました。細かい質問にもきちんと答えていただき何度もメールのやり取りをしましたがすぐに返信、対応してくれました。日本国内向けのショップなので日本語に変換することが可能か聞いたら全て日本語で表示していただいたので日本語環境でも使用することができます!おすすめです!CSSを自分で変更できるので色んなショップのデザインに合わせやすいと思います。

Wilson Frenchy

We like Wishlist a lot and feel it is an expected feature in our industry and we have also had great service from the support team - One thing we are looking forward to is reporting on conversions to sales as being - this is a high priority to be added so we can better grasp the long term value to our business.

Annamodashop

ottima app, economica, assistenza sempre pronta, da consigliare !!

Foolsday

The plugin works well. I couldn't install the app correctly as I got plenty of theme files in my store backend. Luckily the support team helps a lot! Thanks very much!

Ephemera Co Za

Very elegant app, integrated seamlessly into my theme. At first I was annoyed that it was the first app that I needed support to install, however Alex installed within minutes of my request (on a public holiday). Good design and good reporting functionality.

Qibis Online Store

google翻訳でカスタマーサポートとやり取りさせていただきましたが、機能のインストールから表示に関する調整まで手厚くサポートしていただきました。機能としてはシンプルなwishlistです。ありがとうございました!

Discriminant

Helpful application to use with your store.

Singhvi Jewels

The app is wonderful and blends perfectly with our theme as you can customize it easily. Customer Service has been top-notch. Max updated the app based on our feedback, which is great. Highly recommend.

Bubba Bear Studios

This app is exactly what I wanted. And love the cute custom icon that was added for me!
Above all though, the customer service with Wishlist King is quick, kind, and effective. I can't say enough about how much I love working with Max.

Bluestreak Crystals

Great app, does what it says on the tin. Support very responsive, nothing more to say.