Wishlist King

A wishlist app that works. Fully customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

Innerdweeb

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Alex and Max are awesome in support and service. They never lost their cool with our tedious requests and always held a friendly attitude to ensure that their app custom fit our website. We've tried other wishlist apps and can confidently say to not waste your time and just get Wishlist King. It's an awesome app for a great cost and comes with unparalleled service.

Hannah G Jewelry

I love this app! I looks great on my website and the support team is very helpful in getting everything setup:)

Mac United Demo

Time spent using app About 1 year

I found it the most perfect solution for adding wishlist functionality in my store. It is super customize-able and very simple for customer use.

Shower Of Curtains

Location Israel
Time spent using app 1 day

Looking great! Humble and neat.
Working super fast, no delays.
Alex quickly responds to emails and requests.

Living Horse Tails

Location Australia

Massive Thank you to Alex and team for quick and prompt replies. I was time poor to follow install instructions (which look very straight forward) and had Alex implement the App for me.
My Chrome browser had issues loading the Dashboard, so I just opened it in Firefox, voila. (I may need to update Chrome).
Had slight issue of heart floating above menu / nav bar, and within minutes Alex had this layering issue sorted and fixed.
I love the fact that customers can add the item to the cart right from their wishlist, as well as be able to choose variants, without having to go back to the item page first.
Once again, thank you for this app, and for being so easy to work with.
:-)

Hhn Marketplace

Best wishlist app on Shopify app store! App Mate support team was really helpful in assisting us to setup the app; the support was prompt, professional and top-notch! The wishlist king app performs perfectly for us. No glitches, no slow loading....just a great app.

Fabuloca

Thanks for the help on installation. This app perfectly fits my need! And the support is so patient and willing to help if you have questions about the installation or settings. I would recommend people work with this team if you're looking for a nice wishlist.

Sketch Kuwait

Location Kuwait

Surely high rate app, even got their own API, that is critical for our needs. Thanks for quick reply and support!

Barter Lines

Amazing app. Exactly what I was looking for and the customer service is amazing.

Costello Interiors Home

Best support from this site, they helped me implement the app seamlessly into my website. They were very patient with me on a couple changes that I wanted to make and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend this app, the customer service is OUTSTANDING! Thank you Wishlist King!