Wishlist King

Wishlist King

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Appmate
4.9
September 17, 2020

Love it! Alex was super helpful and had the app installed within a couple of hours after I requested help! Looks great on the store. Thank you!

JoliLuxe
Time spent using app: 29 days
September 9, 2020

I LOVE it! So easy to set up since the developer took care of everything within 24 hours. Works great, and I love the easy dashboard for viewing what customers are liking. Great product development tool. I struggle with installing so many apps before I get to the right one. I highly recommend this if you're short on time (and temper).

frisqie
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 6, 2020

Max is THE BEST! He helped us to integrate the app with another app on our site. He was also VERY responsive. He knows his stuff!!! I wish that I could rate them 10 STARS!!! We researched all of the other wishlist apps before choosing this one and we couldn't be happier.

Tee Guru USA
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 5, 2020

Fantastic support by the developers. Things were up and running in less than an hour. The developers' team will work with you individually, but I loved the way they had set it up from the get go. Clean, straightforward and aesthetically pleasing wishlist, just the way I wanted it. Max has been fantastic in communication. Another thing that I really like is that the price is based on your shopify subscription and not on the number of items on wishlists, as do most other wishlist apps. I sell art and antiques, with a large and constantly growing inventory, and I don't want to be thinking about the number of wishlist items and functionality. This is perfect for store owners with large inventories. Finally, there was a hiccup with subscription rate at the initial setup because my store was on a "pause and build" plan. If that happens to you, make sure to reach out to the support team, they fixed the issue immediately. I highly recommend the app and the team behind it!

Avant Antique
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited November 23, 2022

Incredible! The free set-up and customisation is worth a 5 star review in itself. The app exceeds all expectations and is supported by Max and the team at Appmate who are quite simply superb. They adapted the standard Wishlist King design to suit our new theme without hesitation and have saved us time and money in costly development work. We cannot recommend Wishlist King enough!

King of Cards