Wishlist King

A wishlist app that works. Fully customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

Living Horse Tails

Location Australia

Massive Thank you to Alex and team for quick and prompt replies. I was time poor to follow install instructions (which look very straight forward) and had Alex implement the App for me.
My Chrome browser had issues loading the Dashboard, so I just opened it in Firefox, voila. (I may need to update Chrome).
Had slight issue of heart floating above menu / nav bar, and within minutes Alex had this layering issue sorted and fixed.
I love the fact that customers can add the item to the cart right from their wishlist, as well as be able to choose variants, without having to go back to the item page first.
Once again, thank you for this app, and for being so easy to work with.
:-)

Hhn Marketplace

Best wishlist app on Shopify app store! App Mate support team was really helpful in assisting us to setup the app; the support was prompt, professional and top-notch! The wishlist king app performs perfectly for us. No glitches, no slow loading....just a great app.

Fabuloca

Thanks for the help on installation. This app perfectly fits my need! And the support is so patient and willing to help if you have questions about the installation or settings. I would recommend people work with this team if you're looking for a nice wishlist.

Sketch Kuwait

Location Kuwait

Surely high rate app, even got their own API, that is critical for our needs. Thanks for quick reply and support!

Barter Lines

Amazing app. Exactly what I was looking for and the customer service is amazing.

Costello Interiors Home

Best support from this site, they helped me implement the app seamlessly into my website. They were very patient with me on a couple changes that I wanted to make and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend this app, the customer service is OUTSTANDING! Thank you Wishlist King!

Thegadgettemple

Location Germany

Best support I've gotten from an app so far! They replied to my request within just a few hours and got the implementation done in no time! Also the app by its self provides great value also to customers who don't have an account, which therefore will eventually result in more accounts created at the end of the day! I recommend!

Redd Retro

Location Australia

Easily the best wishlist app out there, I've tried a number of other apps but they don't come close to the ease of use of wishlist king.

Setup and support was first class, they were super helpful the entire way and made sure that their app was appearing and working exactly how I wanted it too.

Forget any of the other wishlist apps, this is the one for you - absolutely brilliant app and developers

Tangerine Wall

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 years

¡Magnífica! Una atención al cliente perfecta por Alex Swan. Me la instalaron completamente en español. En la web queda perfecta: www.tangerinewall.com. Es la única en español. La recomiendo.

Kimhudson

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Oh my gosh, this app is whatI have been looking for for so long. A PERFECT WISHLIST. This app is more perfect than we have expected. Not only the app is so beautiful with our theme, their customer service is excellent.. Got back to us in less than a day. Thank you Wishlist King. I know you guys will increase our business temendously. Thank you, thank you.

If you guys want to see how Wishlist King looks like on our site to have an idea, visit:
www.timelessfate.com