Wishlist King

Wishlist King | Reviews

by Appmate

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

skøn Store

Only just installed but it's looking great and working exactly like it should. Perfect 'no fuzz' solution of a wishlist! Alex from support was super quick and helpful installing the app for us and solving an issue we had in combination with a collection filter.

PERIDOT eShop

I spent a lot of time searching for the perfect Wishlist, but couldn't find one that performed well and also looked good. I eventually chose Wishlist King as it was 100% customisable and based on their reviews, worked well. I compiled a list with photos of the styling and sent it to their automated support after installing the App, as they offer a free installation service. After a few tweaks based on my personal preference, everything is now up and running. Therefore the way I would describe Wishlist King is a bespoke service. Thank you Max.

THINKercise

I shopped around for a wishlist app before trialling several different ones. Wishlist King was a clear winner for me. The support provided in helping to set it up and adjust the display for my purposes was professional, helpful, friendly, thorough and done with care! Amongst all of the functionality I also love that the payment model isn't linked to the number of wishlist items. A great product and I thoroughly recommend!

Neat®

This app is exactly what I've been looking for, price-wise, functionality and performance, the app is more than perfect. Adding to that the smooth support from Max which I truly find is excellent, a real gentleman, fast to respond to all my needs, and very professional, thank you Max.

STABLE of Ireland

Wishlist King is arguably the premium app of its type and so ideal for STABLE of Ireland. Excellent onboarding and customer service experience too by the team behind the app.

Advanced Classic

Really good App to create a Wishlist but the the real deal here is the great support. They had the patience to help me until I was happy with outcome! I talked to Alex and he is absolutely great!

Cloudwhiff

Max is great! Amazed how put the placement so perfectly. And the nice styling. I asked for some edits & about a preview issue I faced. He was responsive, guiding & patient in his response & got it solved nicely. I chose this app as it is fixed rate based on plan. Don’t have to worry about the numbers of wishlist & corresponding cost as I myself is a wishlist junkie :)

Prime Growth Nutrition

Firstly, I would like to express my gratitude towards Max Frigge for the great support he provided in a short period of time. He went the extra mile to make sure our needs were covered. Secondly, the app is great! The app provides exactly what we need and does everything as advertised. Well worth the small subscription!

Yourgreatfinds

I have used another wishlist app for years. Upon launching a new template I looked for one that had more features that meet the needs of my business and my customers, I found it here! Easy to use for my customers and me! The dashboard is easy to understand and the customer service is top notch. Alex and Max Took amazing care of me. When you have a website you are kind of out there alone trying to figure things out. Great customer service with applications is a blessing. This company has it. I highly recommend this app and company. Update: A customer just contacted me that the hearts disappeared from my listings. I looked and the app has not been working for a month. I am not a happy camper. I do not want to have to keep checking this app to be sure that it is present and working. Waiting to hear back. So, if you have it, be sure to check your listings to see if it is still there. ugh!
Update: So, I learned that if you update your app as Out of the Sandbox wants us to do often, You can lose some of the code that creates your app. So I want to leave this here so that others can learn about this. Alex responded to my panic within minutes. As always, excellent customer service.

POPular Designs and Collectibles

Don't install this yourself if you aren't familiar with coding! Otherwise it is a WONDERFUL app and they are very helpful and install it on your site very quick! Thanks Alex!

May 10, 2021

You're welcome mate. Glad we were able to make it all work! Cheers