Wishlist King

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

Zhavi Co.

I've only had it intergraded on my store for a few minutes but I love it already mainly because they do all the coding for you so no spending hours trying to figure out how to code a wishlist into your store. 10/10 recommend

savin'skin

The app works perfectly and the customer service team was very very helpful. They helped us with the installation and with some custom features and we are really happy with the results!

MetaMonk

Wishlist King is hands-down the best Wishlist we've ever tried. The developers are fast, good, and helpful. Custom changes are made fast and professional. Thanks!

BelowTheMark

Excellent service! Nicely designed app that fits well in the header and product page. Max helped me to integrate this into my search and he was very accommodating!

那覇国際通り商店街WEBショップ

The functionality is perfect. Among other things, it is very nice to be able to use it without logging in. Even better is the customer support. I appreciate their kind and prompt response when I stumbled upon the installation. I will continue to use it in the future.

aPETite Store

Impossible to install... Like what should I do please ? Could you please help ? Thank you in advance

willowandfable

I don't usually review my apps, but the team who helps install this for you is quick and super nice. App functions perfectly and my customers love having wish lists!

Bems Home

There is no better app than this. If you are really looking for an app which will is adjusted to your brand and website, then this is the wishlist app you have to get. Max did an excellent job and helped me with the customization. 100% satisfaction 100% recommendation!!

TASCHENBAUM®

Great support. Fast help. We would recommend the service of the Wishlist Kind colleagues. Sincerely, Team TASCHENBAUM.

Ultra Seller Shoes

The app is amazing, it fit our theme perfectly and the support helped to solve my questions. Thank you Alex, for your patience and help at all times.