Wishlist King

Wishlist King

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Appmate
4.9
November 3, 2022

So far so good! The Wishlist King Team able to get Wishlist installed in our theme in less than 48 hours (customizations and all). Alex was incredibly responsive and quick to finish customizations/requests. We've only been live for about 24 hours and already have customers utilizing the wishlist! Very clean + simple.

HIDEit Mounts
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 31, 2022

If you're looking for a well-designed and easy-to-use Wishlist app, then I highly recommend giving Wishlist King a try. This app makes it simple to add products to your Wishlist, and you can easily share your Wishlist with others via a unique link. Overall, I found this app to be extremely user-friendly and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an easy way to keep track of their favourite products.

Peléton
Denmark
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 20, 2022

I've tried a few wishlist apps and this one is the best one I've come across. Max offered fantastic customer service before I even began using the app - I was looking for specific requests and he answered all of my questions promptly and was able to find solutions for me. Highly recommend :)

Astro Studio
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
October 10, 2022

This app is perfectly what you need and the team behind it was sooooo helpful in getting it setup and integrated!

Flytanium
Time spent using app: 21 days
September 30, 2022

The app is great (and I tried out a few), the customer service is incredible! Max took the time not only to customize the app (twice), but he cleaned up some leftover code from another app as well. For the customer support alone, I'd give six stars if it were possible ;-)

Zoetjes