Wishlist King

A wishlist app that works. Fully customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

Ephemera Co Za

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very elegant app, integrated seamlessly into my theme. At first I was annoyed that it was the first app that I needed support to install, however Alex installed within minutes of my request (on a public holiday). Good design and good reporting functionality.

Qibis Online Store

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 2 years

google翻訳でカスタマーサポートとやり取りさせていただきましたが、機能のインストールから表示に関する調整まで手厚くサポートしていただきました。機能としてはシンプルなwishlistです。ありがとうございました!

Discriminant

Helpful application to use with your store.

Singhvi Jewels

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is wonderful and blends perfectly with our theme as you can customize it easily. Customer Service has been top-notch. Max updated the app based on our feedback, which is great. Highly recommend.

Bubba Bear Studios

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is exactly what I wanted. And love the cute custom icon that was added for me!
Above all though, the customer service with Wishlist King is quick, kind, and effective. I can't say enough about how much I love working with Max.

Bluestreak Crystals

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app, does what it says on the tin. Support very responsive, nothing more to say.

Gungoddess Com

Great app & fantastic support. We tested several wishlist apps and they all fell short. This app has the features we want, and it allows variants to be saved as well, which is a huge plus. When we needed small customizations or assistance, Max was immediately responsive and always had a solution. Very happy!

Komieandco

Location Singapore

Alex and Max has done a really tremendous job to customize my website wishlist according to my needs.

I happened to chance upon their Wishlist King app as I was on the lookout for better Wishlist apps. I've previously tried and installed apps from other companies and felt that despite the companies offering me a cheaper monthly fee than Wishlist King, they have very limited features, poor customization services and mediocre customer service. It really wasn't worth paying for if the app teams will not put the extra effort to keep up with what customers are actually looking for.

But this Wishlist app is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! You can read about the features that they offer on the description such as sharing buttons, free installation and customization, no delays, full support and proper analytics, and they are indeed facts. Wishlist King has really live up to its name as you can really trust them to provide these impressive features to your website.

However, what I really love the most about this Wishlist app is:
- They're the only wishlist app in the market (which I am aware of) that allows your customers choose their variables in the wishlist page, depending on what variants you have created (eg blue in the color variant, size L in the size variant, iphone 7 in the phone model type). Check out the demos and you'll understand more.
- The app team themselves - There's so many words to describe them: Cooperative, understanding, hardworking, meticulous and professional in their field. There were occasions when the team and I have a miscommunication but they're always taking the extra step to clarify any problems and taking the utmost effort to accommodate to your needs. They're also highly skilled and experienced, they've managed to integrate my ajax feature with the add to cart button in my wishlist page. If you have doubts such as user experience (UX) , they can also provide really good advice if you really need it.
- App team provides top notch customer service. They're really quick to respond to your emails, showing that they can be relied on when you need them to sort out matters at a short period of time.

You will not be disappointed with the Wishlist King app and the team behind it. Especially to Alex and Max, thank you so much for your help, you guys are in my books 10/10!

Anthoshop

Location Greece
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The best Wishlist app I have tried with super support. This app has everything I wished for and it does not slow down my store. Thanks a lot Wishlist King! Service is constantly great!

Jojo Hobby N Stuff

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Very nice app and great customer service!

I've been looking for one and have to say that this app is by far the best among that I've tried

The initial install is a bit difficult since I'm clueless on where to put the codes but this is where their customer support shines, they offer free installation and mine got taken care really quick. I reported an issue and that too was fixed within a couple hours