Wishlist King

A wishlist app that works. Fully customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

Jojo Hobby N Stuff

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Very nice app and great customer service!

I've been looking for one and have to say that this app is by far the best among that I've tried

The initial install is a bit difficult since I'm clueless on where to put the codes but this is where their customer support shines, they offer free installation and mine got taken care really quick. I reported an issue and that too was fixed within a couple hours

Burnish

I highly recommend this app. I have tried several wishlist apps and this one beats them all, hands down. It's beautiful, functional and the customer service is amazing!

Azzurina Living

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App - Great Design, great support! we are totally happy!

Universal Site

The app is awesome! It's exactly what I was looking for. One feature that I wanted from a wishlist app is the ability to add items WITHOUT being logged in or creating an account. That slows me down and even makes me leave a site if I have to log in for something like this. I explained this to the team and they agreed.

Not only are the functional features of this app great, the customer service is also great! I asked Alex integrate the app with our theme and everything works seamlessly. Another pet-peeve of mine is when third party apps LOOK like third party apps. This isn't one of those.

The Desk Bandit

Location Australia

still using this in the setup phase but Alex from support was excellent! helped me tweak anything I needed and was quick about it.
Been testing it out and it looks to be a good app and have yet to disappoint. it's way easier when they allow you to customise it yourself too.

Proud Moms Club

Awesome, very good app and great support.
proudmomsclub.com

Woo Co

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The King of wishlists, fast and responsive customer service.

Cheap Basketball Shoe

Location China

Great support team! I would recommend it !

Pandoras Discounts

Alex responded the same day I sent the request and had everything up and running that very same day. He is very polite and did an awesome job! Thank you so much Alex! Keep doing great work!

Sunshine Sticker Co

I have never received faster or better customer service! Thank you Alex for being so prompt!