Wishlist King

Wishlist King

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 17, 2017

I can guarantee everyone that we are extremely picky & very sensitive to details, this being said, I am extremely happy for choosing Wishlist King. The app's design can be tailored for all sorts of themes & their customer support is awesome. I have been receiving replies very promptly from the support for customizations which we wanted, (not that it needs any)...

I am very pleased with this app & recommend to every single professional website owner. It's a must have app & offers so much more than other wishlist apps.

Thank you Max & Alex, We can't thank you enough. You're amazing.

Sapphireparadise
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
November 13, 2016

We just started using Wishlist King and I must say that this is the best wishlist app on the market. It has every feature that you could ever want, it is extremely well designed, the app developer will install it to perfectly match your theme and the customer service is top notch. I am very happy that we chose Wishlist King for our site. Thanks for the amazing service Alex!

Premium Ejuice Samples Com
Time spent using app: About 3 years
November 7, 2016

Beautiful functionality, thank you for the installation help!

Thepartnercompany
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 27, 2016

Excellect App and excellent 5***** support. Couldn't ask for anything better. Take a look at wishlistking in action www.mmwatch4ustore.com

Mega Deals 4 U
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 24, 2016

My customers have been requesting a Wish List for my site but nothing met my expectations until I discovered Wishlist King. They installed the app to match my theme and it works seamlessly.

If you are in the same boat, you can stop looking. Wishlist Kings checks all the boxes!

Bullgooseshaving
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
October 21, 2016

This app looked exactly what I needed - ability to begin a wishlist without logging in, really nice integration, and a good price. Totally delivered! I was having a little trouble installing (not that good of a coder) but Alex had it up and running within 24 hours of me contacting, and had fixed the silly stuff I had done. I love the way it looks on my site, very happy! Can't wait for analytics! Thank you!

Slypony
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
October 10, 2016

Incredible customer support... fast, friendly and effective.

Art Tequila
Mexico
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited October 8, 2016

I'm shopify app and theme developer and can say: Very friendly, helpful excellent and fast support and a very good app. Even with very individual problems they always helped me and have even expand the app for me.

Klick on my name and checkout the wishtlist app on or shop!

Anita Hass
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 27, 2016

So happy with this app! Customer service is EXCELLENT. They are extremely fast at responding to emails and helped install everything for me. They customized everything perfectly to match the look of my website and it has all of the features I was looking for. Very clean and by far the best wishlist app I've found.

Alley Rae Apparel
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited September 22, 2016

Amazing product. Super flexible design. Looks like it was custom made for our Web site. That's not even the best part. Alex, our POC, and tech guru was simply fantastic. Cheerful, responsive, and best of all gave us everything we asked for no questions asked.

We've done a few of these app integrations and Wishlist King was by far the best experience.

Highly recommend!