Wishlist King

Wishlist King | Reviews

by Appmate

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

Capital Bear

Great support team, unfortunatly a strom in my town take over the internet for the rest of the weekend, so here i am. Great app; just for the record, my first email was on Thursday, was till the second (Saturday) get my problem Fix!!

Thanks again!

August 8, 2020

Thank you very much for updating the review. I totally must have missed your initial enquiry from Thursday, sorry about the delay! I'm glad Max was able to assist. Thanks again and all the best, Alex

l: BETTER THAN SHOPPING l:

Amazing!! I have a custom theme I've been editing for months so I needed help with customization. The support here is top notch. Max helped me fix everything and make wishlist king perfect. Anything I asked he fixed exactly how I wanted and they intergrated into my site. 5 Stars Service and the app is flawless. Thanks Again, Mike www.betterthanshopping.com

The August Twelve

This app compared to other Wishlist apps is fantastic. I'm on a limited budget, and they provide what others don't for a much cheaper price, and their support team will help you every step of the way.
My collaborator, Max, integrated the wishlist into my theme while adhering to the requests I made, and I'm incredibly happy I decided to use Wishlist King.

Demonia Cult

This app is excellent for our needs. The price is very reasonable compared to other solutions that can cost many times more. Their support staff helped us customize the look of our buttons and they integrated everything we asked for very quickly and professionally.

A Shoe Addiction

Love it!!! They installed it for me within 15 minutes for free! Super impressed and would highly recommend :)

Printshirty

Gefällt mir sehr gut, hat alles was eine Wunschliste ausmacht. Der Support reagierte auf eine Anfrage umgehend und löste mein Problem innerhalb von einem Tag - was will man mehr!

Marva Fox

Okay, so this wishlist has to be the best. It looks amazing and feels amazing when adding to your list. It's so quick. Alex was very friendly and quick. Very happy with it and definitely recommend it.

marvafox.com

Lovanie

The support service for this app is great. Very responsive and helpful! You can customize how the 'favorites' is shown to customers too

Anemone Swim

I love this app! Looks very clean on our products and product page, easy to read analytics, and great support help.

JustStuffISell.com

Boy if I could give this app 10 stars I would. I've had this running I think 4 or 5 months now. Works EXACTLY like it should. Highly configurable. Well thought out. Great support with full integration service. I changed themes this month, and not one complaint with having to reintegrate the app into the new theme. LOVE LOVE LOVE that I can actually edit code and change details important to me without having to ask the developer to do it for me when I know how.

Great App! Great Support! Highly Recommended!

JustStuffISell.com

Thanks for all of your help Alex and wishing you nothing but growth in your enterprise!
George