Wishlist King

Wishlist King | Reviews

by Appmate

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

Kenzina

Alex from Wishlist King set up everything in our store. It looks great and visually integrates perfectly with our theme and branding. I didn't have to do anything. I highly recommend this app.

Noski Noski

Elegant look, great ux. Also very helpful support. I checked most of wishlist apps and this one has everything I needed.

Realm of the Witch

The help I received was fantastic from Alex. He got the app up and running in no time for my website and couldn't do enough to help. Highly recommended!

SugarAndVapor

I used this app since I had launched my store. It's really easy to use and seamless. The response from their support team is very quick! Recommended!

April 4, 2020

Thank you very much. ☺️

Politique.shop

I tried several wishlist apps and I liked this one the best by far. They will install it for you. I didn't need installation help, but I had an icon that needed to be aligned. Support was very fast and Alex had it fixed in no time. Very happy with this app!

Well Woven

This app was the only one that worked for us and provided the best UI/UX among many others I've tested.

We've had a minor issue re-installing it (caused by Shopify API) and the app's support rep Alex responded very quickly and fixed it perfectly.

This is a 5/5!

By HANDEL

Incredible support!! They installed me the app for free and provide me help in issues such as translating it into Spanish

SOLT UN PEPER

Amazing Service and amazing app ! Definitly a must have for us.
The Setup is quick and the team does an amazing Job to get you the most out of the app. They are very fast with the Service. 5 Stars +

Reeflections Fish & Live Animals Trading

This App is absolutely fantastic, exactly the functionalities we needed. The customer support is outstanding. I was worried because I didn't know how to implement the code but Alex got back to me after 1 hour and within the day everything was customized the way I wanted it. Will surely keep using this. Keep the good work up!

Keautystore

sso fast and nice customer service!!
They've implemented everything I want.
thank you max!!!^^ ~~~~~