Wishlist King

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

Avant Antique

Fantastic support by the developers. Things were up and running in less than an hour. The developers' team will work with you individually, but I loved the way they had set it up from the get go. Clean, straightforward and aesthetically pleasing wishlist, just the way I wanted it. Max has been fantastic in communication. Another thing that I really like is that the price is based on your shopify subscription and not on the number of items on wishlists, as do most other wishlist apps. I sell art and antiques, with a large and constantly growing inventory, and I don't want to be thinking about the number of wishlist items and functionality. This is perfect for store owners with large inventories. Finally, there was a hiccup with subscription rate at the initial setup because my store was on a "pause and build" plan. If that happens to you, make sure to reach out to the support team, they fixed the issue immediately. I highly recommend the app and the team behind it!

King of Cards

Adaptable and integrates seamlessly with our store. Provides invaluable data and the customer service/support is second to none. Cannot speak highly enough of Max! Excellent app!

Paper Chic Plans

Great app. Installed really quickly as well. I needed help with something and they replied and sorted it out really quickly. Great app, exactly what my customers were asking for.

Mod Instinct Limited

Customer service is amazing! Max was such a pleasure to work with. He insured the app was working properly with my theme.

Capital Bear

Great support team, unfortunatly a strom in my town take over the internet for the rest of the weekend, so here i am. Great app; just for the record, my first email was on Thursday, was till the second (Saturday) get my problem Fix!!

Thanks again!

August 8, 2020

Thank you very much for updating the review. I totally must have missed your initial enquiry from Thursday, sorry about the delay! I'm glad Max was able to assist. Thanks again and all the best, Alex

l: BETTER THAN SHOPPING l:

Amazing!! I have a custom theme I've been editing for months so I needed help with customization. The support here is top notch. Max helped me fix everything and make wishlist king perfect. Anything I asked he fixed exactly how I wanted and they intergrated into my site. 5 Stars Service and the app is flawless. Thanks Again, Mike www.betterthanshopping.com

The August Twelve

This app compared to other Wishlist apps is fantastic. I'm on a limited budget, and they provide what others don't for a much cheaper price, and their support team will help you every step of the way.
My collaborator, Max, integrated the wishlist into my theme while adhering to the requests I made, and I'm incredibly happy I decided to use Wishlist King.

Demonia Cult

This app is excellent for our needs. The price is very reasonable compared to other solutions that can cost many times more. Their support staff helped us customize the look of our buttons and they integrated everything we asked for very quickly and professionally.

A Shoe Addiction

Love it!!! They installed it for me within 15 minutes for free! Super impressed and would highly recommend :)

Printshirty

Gefällt mir sehr gut, hat alles was eine Wunschliste ausmacht. Der Support reagierte auf eine Anfrage umgehend und löste mein Problem innerhalb von einem Tag - was will man mehr!