Wishlist PRO

Wishlist PRO

by microapps

Know your customers wishes

Hoarfrost

Fraudulous app!! Promotes itself through your website without mentionning it before you intall it, and it doesn't even provide an installing tutorial for beginners who don't know how to code. Avoid it at all costs!!

Sarahmariedesignstudio

Basically a way to have your hard earned customers link off your website to this app's email newsletter program. I uninstalled and had to contact Shopify to remove this unwanted AD from my site. Didn't up my sales at all either...

Jewelry Bubble

I do not recommend this App. They neglect to tell you that they will promote their company by attaching their company logo to their features on your site. Despite asking them to remove their company tag they never followed up even after sending multiple emails. I finally had to reach out to Shopify directly to assist me in removing this App from my system. Proceed with caution as far as this App is concerned. The only reason I am giving them one star is because their isn't an option for No stars.

Justrugs

The service is Professional. Prompt. And the staff is friendly, easy to work with. The app is a great add on for any e-commerce site. Thanks to the microapps Team especially Milan. Ruby from Just Rugs

Reemyu

Not working. I tested many scenarios. 1. It shows a Sponsored by Moonmail which I don't need to see on my store. When I removed it from code, 'Add to Wish List' function not loading. 2. Once we add one item to Wish list, we cannot add another. When we try to add it directs us to the 'My Wish List' page. Conclusion - I am don't find this app is useful anyway.

Darkpanther

Terrible. Not sure why everyone's giving this 5 stars. It leaves horrible marketing links besides the wishlist button Removed after 30 seconds

Western Audio Distribution

So far so good. It didn't quite work at first as our site was protected by a password while we set it up and worked out the kinks. It still didn't work immediately when the site went live with no password but I contacted support and thy had it working within hours. When they say it's guaranteed to work, they mean it.

Muuio

Great App We've tested several wishlist apps, but the functions and customer experiences are great in WishlistPRO. The support team was great and fast. Every issue we got was supported.

Wisefox

I installed this app and paid for it but it did not show up on my site after install. I wouldn't recommend this app because it doesn't seem to work with some themes.

Glamr Gear

Service is good and the app works. We hope they can work/reply email during Saturday and Sunday. We can not wait for 2-3 days when issues happened. We will give them 5 stars.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6