Wishlist PRO

Wishlist PRO

by microapps

Know your customers wishes!

Western Audio Distribution

So far so good. It didn't quite work at first as our site was protected by a password while we set it up and worked out the kinks. It still didn't work immediately when the site went live with no password but I contacted support and thy had it working within hours. When they say it's guaranteed to work, they mean it.

Muuio

Great App
We've tested several wishlist apps, but the functions and customer experiences are great in WishlistPRO. The support team was great and fast. Every issue we got was supported.

Wisefox

I installed this app and paid for it but it did not show up on my site after install. I wouldn't recommend this app because it doesn't seem to work with some themes.

Glamr Gear

Service is good and the app works. We hope they can work/reply email during Saturday and Sunday. We can not wait for 2-3 days when issues happened. We will give them 5 stars.

Magnolia Lane Coastal

Absolutely fabulous! This is a fantastic app, it does exactly what they say it will. We have had no problems with it and the support has been efficient and prompt. Highly recommend.

Looking forward to the next level features and having more control over who is saving what.

Poseurlimited

This is a great app! Our customers really enjoy it and we get to see what items are sought after!

Lawnkart

Awesome App

Vikram Dhillon,
www.lawnkart.com

Gluckskind

I have been using this app for our new shop for premium baby clothes: GLÜCKSKIND - unparalleled in yarn and fabrics quality (using merinowool and silk, all 100% organic) and designed in Salzburg.

Wishlist Pro is nice to increase cart size, but you also need to have lots of different products to make most use of it. I think it works even better for a multi-line shop.

Cheers, Markus
www.glueckskind-shop.at

Bow Tie Expressions

Easy to use but has issues. When wishlist items are added to cart, the chosen variants for the items change. To completely remove the app, I had to go to product.liquid and manually remove the code from it.

Zennbrae

pretty neat - haven't found a way to use it to its full capability yet but seems like a sweet app