Wishlist PRO

Wishlist PRO

by microapps

Know your customers wishes!

Hoppy Shoppy

Excellent App
www.hoppyshoppy.com

Craftsinvogue

Sponsored by MoonMail cloud email marketing is everyehere

Patient Pharmacy

Don't use. "Powered by Moonmail" is everywhere.

Birthstones And More

I got great support from the team who set it up for me .I have tried it myself and it's great but I have not had any customers try it yet .

Vapsol 2

Tried to contact support 2 times with vital questions and no replies simply they throw instructions which if your not sure it can interfere with your theme the service is appalling.

Kat Scrappiness

Very buggy and the ad is annoying. Very unprofessional. When i tried to uninstall it, it left the ad on all my pages. Trying now to figure out how to get it removed :( Very unhappy with this app.

Juanavaliente

Solo puede agregar un producto al wishlist, malisima APP, no la recomiendo

Neptune Wild

Had several problems with this app. It was buggy. After several months later, we had to uninstall because it now all of a sudden displayed publicly on our website "Powered by Moonmail" right next to the Wishlist button.

Crockettmountainwood

Using free version, no problems, nice little app.

Rosesbeauty 2

Perfect App. No pressure at all for me to write this review, it's just good it should be a standard feature for Shopify but its not so do yourself a favour and get this.
Great customer service and helped us out straight away with our Testement theme slight issue and now working perfectly.
Downloading and installing this app is a no brainer tbh.. it's a must have!