Wishlist PRO

Wishlist PRO

by microapps

Know your customers wishes!

Mycobb

I love how it looks in my website. Easy to install and use

Mac Case

Easiest app I ever installed. Had it working in under a minute. The moon boys need to tell people that is matters where you stick the {% include 'wishlist-pro' %} code in your product page. I was able to place it so the button showed up right under our Add to Cart button. Now let's see if it works.

Jewellery From Argenteus

Had some initial problems getting the button to show on the product page and had a few problems contacting support. But after leaving a review here they contacted me and sorted it out.

Turns out the app is deigned to only show the button on the product page if the customer already has an account and is logged in. After some discussion with support they understood that this wasn't the best way to set it up as non-account customers will never know the wish list facility is there. Better to have the button available and a prompt for customers to set up an account if they want to use it.

To their credit, Microapps understood the point and modified it for us to work in that way. Apparently a future update to the app will mean it will work this way in the future.

So after an awkward start they really came through for us and the app now works brilliantly on our site!

1 2 4 Next