Wishlist PRO

Wishlist PRO

by microapps

Know your customers wishes!

Archathean

This app is a fake, it says it's free, but requires a subscription to be used. Zero stars if possible

Hoarfrost

Fraudulous app!! Promotes itself through your website without mentionning it before you intall it, and it doesn't even provide an installing tutorial for beginners who don't know how to code. Avoid it at all costs!!

Sarahmariedesignstudio

Basically a way to have your hard earned customers link off your website to this app's email newsletter program. I uninstalled and had to contact Shopify to remove this unwanted AD from my site. Didn't up my sales at all either...

Jewelry Bubble

I do not recommend this App. They neglect to tell you that they will promote their company by attaching their company logo to their features on your site. Despite asking them to remove their company tag they never followed up even after sending multiple emails. I finally had to reach out to Shopify directly to assist me in removing this App from my system. Proceed with caution as far as this App is concerned. The only reason I am giving them one star is because their isn't an option for No stars.

Reemyu

Not working. I tested many scenarios.

1. It shows a Sponsored by Moonmail which I don't need to see on my store. When I removed it from code, 'Add to Wish List' function not loading.
2. Once we add one item to Wish list, we cannot add another. When we try to add it directs us to the 'My Wish List' page.

Conclusion - I am don't find this app is useful anyway.

Darkpanther

Terrible.

Not sure why everyone's giving this 5 stars.
It leaves horrible marketing links besides the wishlist button

Removed after 30 seconds

Wisefox

I installed this app and paid for it but it did not show up on my site after install. I wouldn't recommend this app because it doesn't seem to work with some themes.

Bow Tie Expressions

Easy to use but has issues. When wishlist items are added to cart, the chosen variants for the items change. To completely remove the app, I had to go to product.liquid and manually remove the code from it.

Craftsinvogue