Wishlist PRO

Wishlist PRO

by microapps

Know your customers wishes!

Poupee Sex Doll France

I used this App and it's very very good to add wishlist without fees no problem for my website store.

Justrugs

The service is Professional. Prompt. And the staff is friendly, easy to work with. The app is a great add on for any e-commerce site. Thanks to the microapps Team especially Milan. Ruby from Just Rugs

Western Audio Distribution

So far so good. It didn't quite work at first as our site was protected by a password while we set it up and worked out the kinks. It still didn't work immediately when the site went live with no password but I contacted support and thy had it working within hours. When they say it's guaranteed to work, they mean it.

Muuio

Great App
We've tested several wishlist apps, but the functions and customer experiences are great in WishlistPRO. The support team was great and fast. Every issue we got was supported.

Glamr Gear

Service is good and the app works. We hope they can work/reply email during Saturday and Sunday. We can not wait for 2-3 days when issues happened. We will give them 5 stars.

Magnolia Lane Coastal

Absolutely fabulous! This is a fantastic app, it does exactly what they say it will. We have had no problems with it and the support has been efficient and prompt. Highly recommend.

Looking forward to the next level features and having more control over who is saving what.

Poseurlimited

This is a great app! Our customers really enjoy it and we get to see what items are sought after!

Lawnkart

Awesome App

Vikram Dhillon,
www.lawnkart.com

Hoppy Shoppy

Excellent App
www.hoppyshoppy.com

Birthstones And More

I got great support from the team who set it up for me .I have tried it myself and it's great but I have not had any customers try it yet .

Previous 1 3 4