Wishlist Advance App

Wishlist Advance App

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Customer can save products in Wishlist & Share it

Lr Goods

Very awesome app. A must for all stores, if you don't have something like this already. Easy to set up, functions really well, it's awesome!

Loon Fern

great app works well. The integration went smoothly

Blacksanctvary

we love it and our costumers love it too.
very useful

Art Nebula

UPDATE: The email sending feature for the discount codes is a fail--you don't know how it looks and you won't have the history of who you sent it to. I also asked for the database so I can just manually manage them for email marketing and the support asked me to pay 75USD to have it extracted as it "was difficult to get it." Duh.

Don't install this.

Oh--he finally added a monthly price for it. Just as I suggested instead of asking a lame 75-dollar charge just to get users to pay.

----------

Amazing features for a FREE app! Just emailed support about a few things to further blend in the app to our store's look. ;-)

Jackpottees

Nice and Easy to customize as required!!!

Coffee Bruvet

Happy so far! Very easy to install.
Wishlist App will add value to my business as it easily allows customers to add items to their wishlist - and hopefully convert later into a sale! The customer can also refer the item to a friend.

Privateprize

This is an excellent app! It performs exactly as described, integrates seamlessly with my theme, easy to use, and it looks good! The support was also great.

Bulk Email To customers with Discount Code is an Awesome feature I found in admin and it increases our conversion of store.

I highly recommend this app and very much appreciate their excellent customer service!!

2 Next