Wishlist ‑ AAA Wishlist App

Wishlist ‑ AAA Wishlist App

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Easiest Wishlist Plugin-Save & See Wishlist for later Use.

Snooks Candies

After trying a different APP, I went with AAA Wishlist. The number one reason was that it keeps the wishlist in a customers favorites category. I have customers that regularly order the same items. This way they do not need to search, but just go to their favorites and add to cart.
I had a different Wishlist app that you added to wishlist, but as soon as it was added to cart it disappeared from the wishlist. They would need to search again next visit for the item.
In addition, I sent request to have AAA enter the code and by my surprise I received a prompt response at 9:29 pm Pacific Time via email. It was coded and working by the time I left for work the next morning. 2 thumbs up!

Jwardan

Phenomenal app and even better support team. Support team were extremely responsive and helpful in setting up the app for us as well as all of our special requirements. The app works great and is a valuable tool for our prospects and customers to create placeholders for their favorite products and for us to remind them of their shortlists! Love the app and love the people behind the app!

Lr Goods

Very awesome app. A must for all stores, if you don't have something like this already. Easy to set up, functions really well, it's awesome!

Loon Fern

great app works well. The integration went smoothly

Blacksanctvary

we love it and our costumers love it too.
very useful

Jackpottees

Nice and Easy to customize as required!!!

Coffee Bruvet

Happy so far! Very easy to install.
Wishlist App will add value to my business as it easily allows customers to add items to their wishlist - and hopefully convert later into a sale! The customer can also refer the item to a friend.

Privateprize

This is an excellent app! It performs exactly as described, integrates seamlessly with my theme, easy to use, and it looks good! The support was also great.

Bulk Email To customers with Discount Code is an Awesome feature I found in admin and it increases our conversion of store.

I highly recommend this app and very much appreciate their excellent customer service!!