Wishlist + Save for Later

Wishlist + Save for Later

by Eastside Co

Create wishlists or save items for later on the cart page.

modedepol

Is not usable with multilanguage site because it changes the site language to english every time you enter the wishlist overview. This is pretty bad for customer usability.

UPDATE:
It is no translation issue. The application has an issue and keeps constantly changing the site language. That is a no go for customers

It is not true that you were not able to assist further. You just heard langify and instantly are assuming it is the fault of the other application.
I beg to differ

June 3, 2020

Hi

Thanks for your review. Langify may be able to assist with the translation issues that you mention. Sorry we weren't able to help further.

Kind regards

Eastside Co

The Fashion Bible

www.thefashionbible.co.uk

Great App! Customer service is fantastic, very quick response, helped me out with everything i needed help with. Thanks again

March 18, 2019

Thanks for the great review. Glad you're enjoying the app :)

Monday Munchkin

the customer service is extremely slow and is not helpful. There is no call center to talk to anyone directly. If you had a problem that needs to be solved, you had to email them. Once you email them, it takes 4 days before they respond. Do you know how much business we can lose in 4 days?

Roma Zone

When we try and check on this app to see what shopper activity has happened, we get this message much too often.
Sorry, the page your looking can not be found. I’m talking half the time. Not worth the $.

Swimwear Direct

Great app, does exactly what I was hoping for

Hhn Store

I don't why there hasn't been a review left for this app yet. First this app should be named UNIVERSAL WISHLIST APP because it does everything you need it to do very easily & quickly. (But Review Wishlist + Save for Later app name is great ;-)

I LOVE the fact that our customers can create not just one wishlist, but multiple wishlists and even categorized them. Do you know how many wishlist apps I went through on Shopify App store that does not have that feature? So this is AWESOME in my opinion. And it's great too that I can keep track of every single wishlist a customer creates from the dashboard. And also, besides our customers being abe to save their items to their wishlists, you can implement a 'SAVE FOR LATER' button in the cart checkout and they can save whatever item they want to, and return to it later and the items will still be there. And to think I almost gave up on finding the right wishlist app because others just didn't integrate right with our website, lack of support, difficult to install, etc. but I'm relieved an happy I came across Review Wishlist + Save for Later app.

The Review Wishlist + Save for Later app integrated with our website perfectly! and installing the app was a breeze and did not require a bunch of difficult coding like other wishlist apps. There is room for customization which is awesome because for once I didn't have to hassle a developer to change colors, fix a background or any of that. It was just quick, very self-explanatory and easy. I love this app and in my opinion it's the BEST wishlist app on shopify app store. So to anyone that comes across this app an is considering trying it out......JUST DO IT. You will not regret it and this app is well worth the price & does exactly what it says it will do.

Thank you ESC for bringing the best wishlist app to Shopify app store :-)