Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Phoenix Awareness

I love that I can see where the code goes, as many times we end up with all sorts of codes from apps and we don't know where they are from :)
Works perfectly, I'm happy with it.

WILDBUY

The Wishlist app works perfectly and the support team is fast and very helpful with all of your requests!

Elevated Living Design

We just had this app installed on our Shoppe, and so far everything looks and works great! Having Zooomy install the app made things even easier. Thank you.

Light and Fig

Amazing! I needed help with something and reached out. I got a response back quickly. Not only did they help me with my issue, but while they were resolving it they saw some things that needed improvement and fixed it without me even asking. Literally above and beyond! Great customer service. Highly recommend!

Bazaar

Great app! I needed some help to install but the support was super quick and very helpful with customisation too.

Kulani Home

Great App, does exactly what I needed. I had a small problem and they fixed it almost instantly. The customer service is VERY RAPID! Highly recommend!

Mini Meanie

I love the app! Thank you! I finally figured out how to add the Wishlist page. But I have noticed a problem when you log in to your account. When you close that tab and open another tab for my site, you have to login again.

July 19, 2021

We use shopify store login only, we do not create separate login and register form.
We created our account and added Wishlist, and I can access it from website login .
Can you please respond to our email, it would be easier to communicate there.

Antheia Skin

I used this app to help me install my wishlist. They were incredibly fast at responding. They did exactly what I needed done. I also changed my theme a couple weeks later and contacted them to help me reinstall and again amazing customer service. I would HIGHLY recommend this app for your store. It has literally helped me see what customers are interested in.

Great Stuff Online

Great app! Works very well! Really helpful support! Highly recommended to anyone that wants a wishlist for their website!

Histoires de Parfums

The app is perfect!
Easy to install and the support is really quick to answer to our question if we have some changes!
I highly recommend it!!!