Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Barnett Home Decor

We've been wanting to offer a wish list to our store for awhile, and now we can! We're looking forward to the ability to send the wishlist by email.

FYC Footwear

We're still on trial mode and need to customize a few buttons, tried it ourselves but no luck, thanks to their fast response, voila problem solved!

Opalescence

When i grabbed the app and read the application I honestly freaked out - I emailed them and shockingly got a reply in minutes! I said I needed help, I dont know code, and they installed the app for me easy-peasy. I was up and running in 15 mins, not days like other app. That alone is worth every penny!

Cosmic Crystal Visions

Wonderful app. Very nicely done. The customer service was instant. I like the placement on the pages of the wishlist button.

Man Child Australia

I am a noob to all of this ecommerce, zooomy apps installed it correctly for me, when i uninstalled it they promptly contacted me asking if I would like them to install it properly, they did that and now i can test this app properly! Great customer Service deserves 5 stars

Lila Beauty

Great wishlist app. Easy to use and install. Will add further review after using for a period of time.

Lisa Blount Photography

Just set this up. The set up was simple and the instructions were really good. Can't wait to see this in action!!

Clean Haven Naturals

My customers LOVE this app and so do I. They were also incredibly helpful when I had issues with some of my coding to set it up properly. They responded instantly and fixed it right away.

CLICK ME FASHION unlimited

I really like this app,it works perfectly to my shop.Great and awesome ..My shop looks professional

The Country Resource

I love this app! Now my customers can start a wish list and come back to it when they are ready to purchase.