Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Great Stuff Online

Great app! Works very well! Really helpful support! Highly recommended to anyone that wants a wishlist for their website!

Histoires de Parfums

The app is perfect!
Easy to install and the support is really quick to answer to our question if we have some changes!
I highly recommend it!!!
Thanks!

La Paper Passion

Excited about having this working in my store. I requested assistance with the code and it was completed instantly. Customer service deserves all five stars. Happy with the price and the free period allows you to get started with no cost. A very happy Customer. Thank You Wishlist

Pina Global LLC

The app looks great. It does what I expect it to do. Also, it's great that you can use it for free until your store gets bigger.

FEORH

This app is excellent. It runs very smooth on the front-end, and is easy to navigate and edit on the back-end. The support team is extremely responsive and helpful. Each time I have reached out they have resolved the issue within the hour. I highly recommend using the Wishify Wishlist.

Nailuv

Very smooth app just as good as the big players like ASOS and really helpful staff.... they even added a code for me AND got back to me within minutes each time.

TimeReproofPortraits

The app owner was very helpful in that he didn't charge me to install his software into my Shopify theme. And I just love how quick he got it done. About 5 min, and presto, me store was full of hearts. So it's pretty obvious I recommend this app to be A-1, yes:)

Zuboot

I have been using the free plan version. They are fast in response and when I asked for help they solved the problem very nicely and quickly.

Metsola

This app is my first choice for wishlist. App works great, the customer support is lightning fast and ready to help with simple things or customizations.

HammerHouse

This app is awesome as the support is awesome. Thank alot for the team help on customising excatly what i want. With much patience. Highly recommended.