Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Zuboot

I have been using the free plan version. They are fast in response and when I asked for help they solved the problem very nicely and quickly.

Metsola

This app is my first choice for wishlist. App works great, the customer support is lightning fast and ready to help with simple things or customizations.

HammerHouse

This app is awesome as the support is awesome. Thank alot for the team help on customising excatly what i want. With much patience. Highly recommended.

kanaus

Excelente app y la atención al cliente de primera calidad, muy rápido y te solucionan perfecto, la recomiendo bastante.

Purus Labs

The customer support was incredibly helpful and got this plugin running smoothly on my website. I like that it's so easy to customize the "add to wishlist" button also!

TEAMM8

The customer support is amazing!! they helped me to set the app the way I wanted! my questions were answered really quick.

Byhusted.dk

Amazing app and easy to install. I wanted some changes for the layout and thet customer support helped me very quickly. Really great and responsive.
I cant wait to see all the results from this wishlist

Omega Statue

Great app, quite easy to install. Also, the customer support is incredible! So kind, helpful and very responsive. Now looking for new wishlists from the customers :)

Inamore

Amazing customer support and I just love the App! I wasn't sure of the placements and how I want it done, they were able to advise and show me examples, also installed it on my store. Looks great!

Tarotpuoti

App was quite easy to install, but even if you do not have skills do no worry. Super fast, super great help was found in chat. In no time they did everything for me and even translated parts that were behind the code. Really, really good service and app seems to work well and it looks good too!!