Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

BashfulMagpie

The support is amazing. I was having issues after deciding to switch themes before my shop launch. They were super quick to fix and set up everything for me! The app is also super helpful. This is my favorite wishlist app out of the ones that I had tried.

KD Pride Creations

Very helpful and quick to get back with you. Installed this app and support was there right away and installed it for me. Definitely recommend

Paul Karaz Shoes

The support is outstanding!!! We just switched our theme and needed their team to add it for us. They were so kind and quick, within 30 minutes it was done! I also recall having the same experience when we added it the first time. Thank you for this awesome app!!

Natural-Pawz

I just started with the free version to make sure I liked the app and so far it is fantastic. Will be upgrading soon! The live chat support is very helpful as well!

Seaux Glittery Glitter

I was a little confused with installing the code and decided to ask for help and within in minutes, a chat box populated! I accidently exited the chat and immediately reached out again and again within minutes, they were back and even installed the code for me! I am excited for my customers to use this app and i love the amazing customer service! I highly recommend

furnitureconsignment

Fantastic support! Was a great help in implementing a feature we were having a hard time with. Very happy with my experience.

Fleece & Fable

If I could give 10 stars I would! I had a bit of trouble customizing the app and the support team was there to help me right away, even though it’s the weekend. They even helped me by changing some coding to reflect a custom colour at no cost to me. The option of upgrading to the Pro plan in order to add the wishlist “heart” option to my collections pages is definitely worth it, and the actual wishlist page is a lot more attractive than the previous wishlist app I used. I can’t recommend this app enough, and be sure to check out the other apps from Zooomy, I have a couple and they’re also amazing!

AREO

This is a great app to add! I was nervous to do the code change by myself and they helped me do it and it only took 5 minutes! Most other companies that do a chat feature are either automated or make you wait forever Wishify actually had a person on the other end helping. I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking to add a wishlist to their website

Hopely Ever After, LLC

Great and simple app that adds a great feature to your store. It has a free option as well. Thumbs up!

Hetlek

Great and simple app for your store. Kind and super quick support team! Good job! Definitely worth 5/5 stars!